Chapter 21

Hey y'all, guess what!!! I updated! Hurray! Please Enjoy!

(Oh, and P.S., Aaliyah and Chen are in the media:))

********

~Chen's P.O.V.~

"So," I say, running my fingers through Aaliyah's hair as I speak to Luhan, "A lot has happened in the few days you were out." Luhan nods, urging me to continue. "As you can tell," I say, motioning to the beds around me, "Many, many of us were attacked, just like Lay and Kade. Twelve more, to be exact." Luhan's eyes widen in shock. "Woah." I nod, trying to smile but failing. "Yeah. And I think I know why." He gasps. "What? Why?"

I nod, looking down at Aaliyah. "Neh. As far as I can tell, every single individual who's been attacked is alright, and still living. The only thing is, they no longer have their powers." I hear Luhan gasp. "What?" I look up to see Kade nodding. "Yup," she says, her voice deflated with defeat, "I can't change into my macaw form anymore. Not even half form." Luhan's eyes widen. "So you all loose your powers...does that mean Lay hyung can't transform?" I nod helplessly. "Yup."

"Also, I found out another thing," I said, making Luhan's eyes widen even more, "The attacker, these, vampires who keeps taking our powers, only targets the girls." Luhan gasps once again. "Only the girls? Why? How can you tell?" "Well, every time one of the girls has gone out, she has gotten attacked. If she is with another girl, the two both get attacked. If she is with a member, though, she will only be attacked, while the member is knocked unconscious, and the only time a member has gotten attacked is when he is alone."

Luhan bites his lip, looking down at Kade. "W-why..." he says after a minute, squeezing Kade's hand tightly, "Why is someone doing this?" I shake my head, making him look at me in confusion. "Not someone, Luhan. It's a group. And I already know who it is." His eyes widen, along with Kade's. "What?" She yelps, looking at me in surprise, "Who?" I look down, clenching my teeth. "Got7, the Misfit Pack."

Luhan gasps, his hand lifting to cover his mouth. "What? Got7? But they're our friends!" I shake my head. "No, they're no-"

My voice is drowned out suddenly by loud yelp. "Chen!" My head whips up to see Maylei holding a limp Xiumin in her arms. "Chen!" She yells, looking up at me with pure terror on her face, "Help!"

*******

*Ten Minutes Earlier*

~Xiumin's P.O.V.~

"Xiumin," Maylei says as I crawl into bed besides her, "What's wrong?" I raise an eyebrow as I wrap my arms around her. "What?" She frowns. "You know I always know when something's wrong, so spill. Is it about the attacks?" I shake my head, leaning my forhead against her neck. "No, it's just..." I sigh, closing my eyes. "I don't like people being hurt."

I feel Maylei frown as she twists her head, placing a kiss on my forhead. "I'm sorry baby," she says, reasting her head against mine, "but you know there's nothing we can do about it." I sigh., opening my eyes. "I know but...how could they? Why are they doing this? I thought the Got7 hyungs were our friends!" She sighs, biting her lip. "I know but...something doesn't seem right."

Suddenly, my head begins to spin, making me gasp in surpise. Blinking, I brace a hand against my forhead, making Maylei look at me in concern. "What's wrong?" "My head," I say, blinking wildly, "It's just started-ahh!" I cry out loudly as pain rips through my head, bending over in pain. "Xiumin!" I hear Maylei yelp, but before I can do anything my world fades to black.....

*******

"Hyung!" Yugyeom yells, running into the clearing where Jaebum sits, waiting, "Hyung!" "What?" Jaebum says worriedly, standing up quickly as he spots his exausted dongsaeng nearly in tears, "What's wrong?" "It...it's Mark hyung!" Yugyeom stutters, his chest heaving up and down in attempt to slow his breathing, "Something's wrong!"
Jaebum's eyes widen. "What do you mean?" Yugyeom lifts his arm to his hyung, causing Jaebum to gasp. A large, bloody bite mark sits on his youngest member's arm, oozing greenish goo. "No..." Jaebum says, taking the maknae's arm in his hand, "Did Mark...?"

Yugyeom nods, his bottom lip wavering. "H-hyung, something not right! H-he's got t-to be under a s-spell or something, his e-eyes were-" Suddenly, Yugyeom's skin turnes pale and his eyelids flicker, causing his knees to buckle. Jaebum yelps in surprise as the maknae suddenly tips forward, slumping onto him.

"Yah, Junior!" Jaebum yells desperately as Yugyeom falls to the ground, unconscious, "Help!!!"

******

I shoot up with a gasp, sending the people before me jumping back in surprise. Suprised myself, I look down at the bed, blinking as I try to slow my suddenly ragged breathing. My skin and hair are slicked with sweat, and I can still see the memory clear in my mind...

"Xiumin?" A voice says, making me jump, "Are you alright?" I look up to see Chen, Luhan and just about everyone else in in the infirmary looking at me in concern. I blink, looking at him in confusion. "Did you not just see that?" Chen raises an eyebrow. "See what?" "That thing," I say, blinking, "With Yugyeom hyung and Jaebum hyung and-" Chen gasps suddenly, kneeling down in front of me. "What? Xiumin, tell me what you just saw!"

I blink and shake my head, causing sweat to spray Chen's face. "No! You didn't just see that?" Chen shakes his head. "No, I didn't. You've been passed out for over an hour now." My eyes widen. "What? An hour? How is that possible?" Chen sighs, running a hand over his face. "I think you just had another vision, Xiumin." My eyes widen and I open my mouth to speak, but Chen raises a hand. "Xiumin, please tell me what you saw."

*******

~Lay's P.O.V.~

I sit on a rock outside of the den, my eyes focused on the dead tree before me. Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath, lifting my hand and pointing my palm towards the tree. Taking another deep breath I focus all my energy on the tree and push.

"Babe, it's not working." I sigh, opening my eyes and looking at my mate. "At all?" Sakura shakes her head. "Ani, I'm sorry." I sigh in frustration, falling onto my back on the rock. "Aish, why?" I hear Sakura sigh, and a second later her head appears above me, upside down. "I don't know. I'm sorry."

Sighing, I push myself up as Sakura sits besides me, leaning her head against my shoulder. "I'm sorry this is happening," she says, entwining our fingers, "But Chen's trying all he can to figure this out. There's really nothing we can do."

"That's not true," A voice says from behind us, making us whirl around. My eyes widen. "What do you mean, Baek?" He blinks, and that's when I notice hope in his eyes. "Xiumin woke up," he says, making my eyes light up, "And he's had a vision. Chen needs you, Lay." My eyes widen and I shoot up, pulling Sakura up with me. "Let's go."

******

This wasn't as long as I had originally planned....but it's still long right? I'm sorry for not updating in forever! If you haven't noticed I have SO MANY BOOKS. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed, and please vote, comment and all that fun stuff! Anyway, bye now!