Chapter 3 Pt. 2

~Luhan's P.O.V.~

      Come now, we must go," Kai said to Chanyeol, "The others won't want you here." Chanyeol nodded, and Kai smiled at him, turning around and walking back towards Lay. Gripping Chanyeol's waist tighter I propped him up and said, "Come on, let's go."

     Tao and I helped/carried Chanyeol down the path after Kai. I noticed that many wolves spit at Chanyeol or turned away as we walked past, and it made me feel angry. As more wolves came up to spit I growled at them, my eyes turning. "No one disrespects a member of the Bloodmoon Pack like that!"I growled to them, and they backed away, whimpering.

     "You shouldn't have done that," Chanyeol whispers to me, "My Alpha will hurt you now." "No he won't hurt me, otherwise he directly challenges my Alpha. And he's not your Alpha anymore."

       Once we reach Lay I see him, in human form, talking to Beta FaZu. His eyes widen when he sees Chanyeol and he runs over to us, his Healer roots taking over. "Oh my god, what happened to you?" He cried, raising his hand to touch Chanyeol. Once Chanyeol finches away I see Lay's eyes fill with anger. Uh oh.

       "Is this what you do to punish him?" Lay yelled, turning furiously to the Alpha, "Beat him up until he can barely move? That's not how you treat a person!" The Alpha's eyes widened as everyone around us gasped in shock. No one talks to an Alpha like that.

        The Alpha stood up to his full height and walked over to us, towering over Lay. "Is that how you speak to an Alpha, Lay of the Bloodmoon Pack?" Lay shook his head, shrinking at the power in his words. The Alpha smirked. "That's what I thought. Now get yourselves out of here before I personally challenge you to a death match myself." Lay nodded furiously, and the Alpha backed away.

         Kai grabbed Lay's arm hard, fire in his eyes. "We're leaving, now." He growled to us, yanking Lay down out to the entrance. The rest of us quickly followed. I could see Lay's arm turning black and blue under Kai's grip as we pulled Chanyeol along but I didn't say anything. Lay heals within seconds.

         As soon as we were out of the other pack's territory Kai let go of Lay's arm, whirling to face him. "What the hell was that Lay?" Kai yelled at him, "You nearly just challenged an Alpha!" "Hey, look at him!" Lay yelled back, "Does he look like he deserves that? He won't heal completely for a while since he's a Gnaw, so he'll be stuck in a cot for weeks! Do you think anyone deserves that?"

       Suddenly, I felt the weight on my shoulders suddenly increase greatly and heard Tao gasp. "Chanyeol!" Tao cried as Chanyeol slumped forward, his body limp. I caught him just before he hit the ground, sitting and pulling his head onto my lap. By that time Lay was next to me, his hand hovering over Chanyeol's mouth. 

        Lay suddenly sighed in relief and looked up at Tao and I, who were both looking at him in concern. "Well?" i said impatiently, "Is he ok?" "Yes, he's only unconscious," he said, "but we need to get him back to camp as soon as possible." We both nodded, and Lay turned back to Kai. "We'll continue this argument later," he said, "do you have that rope with you?" Kai shook his head. "No, but i'll go get it." He disappeared, returning moments later holding a length of rope. (A/N if you didnt catch on by now, he teleported) 

        Kai handed the rope to Lay, stepping back. Lay turned back around and looked at Tao and I. "Luhan, i need you to transform, quickly now. Tao, come give me a hand." Tao quickly got up, and together he and Lay pulled the unconscious Chanyeol up and onto his knees. Backing a bit away from them I got on my hands and knees. I closed my eyes and focused on the wolf inside of me, and within seconds I was a wolf.

        "Luhan, come sit in in front us with your back to Chanyeol," Lay instructed, "I'm going to tie him to your back." Nodding my large head I did as told, curling my tail around my legs. "Now Luhan, when we put him on you you must stand up, centering him in the middle of your back like a rider." I nodded again, preparing to stand.

         With the help of Tao Lay pulled up Chanyeol, laying him on my back. Feeling him on me I stood up, moving my body so he lay between my shoulder blades, his arms handing by my sides. Lay then tied the ropes tightly around us, binding him to me. Standing, he admired his work. "Can you walk around for me?" Nodding, I walked in a circle around the three of them, flicking my tail in Tao's face as I passed.

         Lay smiled at me and looked at Kai. "He can carry Chanyeol back," he said, "So may we please set off now?" Kai nodded. "Yes. Transform now, and we'll go." Lay nodded and the three of them transformed. Kai looked at the three of us and said, Come on guys, let's run. And with that, the four of us set off towards camp.

*****

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I know this chapter sucks, I apologize. *falls to knees* PLEASE FORGIVE MEH! Anyway, I hope you liked it, and I'll see you later! Annyeong!