Chapter 6

~Ash's P.O.V.~

As soon as Mo opened the door Baekhyun froze, his jaw dropping. "Baekhyun," I said in a low voice, "don't you dare--"

Within 3 seconds Baek's eyes had changed and he was lunging towards Mo, a crazed look on his face. Immedietly my instincts kicked in and I jumped forward, tackling him to the ground. I quickly had him pinned to the ground by holding his shoulders and sitting on his chest.

"Baek, Baekhyun calm down!" I yelled as he thrashed, "Get a grip!" I saw his fangs and claws grow and fur was beginning to grow. Why do werewolves always have to act like this when they first see their mates?

"Ash, that's my--" Mo said, her voice amazed. I looked back to see Aaliyah holding her arm as she stared at Baekhyun in shock. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah Mo, he's your mate."

"M-Mo?" Baek said, making me look back at him. His fangs and claws had disappeared and his eyes had faded to normal. "Mo is her name?" I smiled. "Yes. If I let you up do you promise not to do anything bad?" He nodded, his eyes lighting up with exitement. I smiled again. "Good, but if you do I'll make sure to personally rip your throat out."

I slowly got off Baek, watching him carefully. One wrong move and he's dead.

Baekhyun and Mo stared at each other with wide eyes, their faces filled with disbelief. "Mo?" Baekhyun said in English, "That is your name?" She nodded and looked down shyly. "Yes." He smiled. "Your name is very pretty. I am Baekhyun." She smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you Baekhyun."

Baekhyun took a step closer to Mo, rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh, Mo, I know we just met in all but--" "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," she said, taking his hand, "And I accept you as a mate. Do you accept me?" He smiled widely. "Of course."

(A/N in case y'all are wondering Aaliyah destroys the security camera tape)

*******

《《A Few Days Later》》

~Lay's P.O.V.~

"Lay, you wanted to see me?" Chen said, appearing in the cave. I nodded, looking away from Chanyeol. "Yeah, I did. Chen this is Chanyeol, our new pack member. Chanyeol this is Chen, our pack's Wiseman." Chanyeol stood, bowing to Chen. "It's nice to meet you Wiseman." He said, making Chen laugh. "Chen, call me Chen! You're making me feel old!"

"Anyway though Chen, I have a question," I said, pulling both of their attention's to me. Chen nodded to me. "Yes, what is it?" "Uh, well, it's about our Alpha." "Do you mean Kris?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide, "He doesn't like me very much." Chen looked at him, shocked. "Kris, not like you? What makes you think that? Have you both even met?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No, I've never even talked to him, but every time I see him he just glares at me." Chen's eyes widen. "Seriously?" He nods.
"Channie," I say, pulling his attention to me, "What color are Kris hyung's eyes when you see him?" "What? Uh, red, usually." I nod, putting the pieces together in my head. "Exactly! Chen, Kris has been acting extremely weird lately, and every time he does his eyes are red. Like, blood red." Chen looks at me, immedietly interested. "He's acting weird? How so?" "It's almost like he's a different person."

Chen's eyes widened as he nodded. "Ahh, yes, I think I know what's going on." I leaned forward, anxious for his answer. "Yeah?" "I've got to see for myself, but based on what you are saying Kris sounds like he is being controlled by his Sire." My eyes widen as Chanyeol gasps. "Being controlled?" Chanyeol asks, "I've had that done before. It seriously sucks!"

Chen gave him a small smile and looked back at me. "If his Sire is controlling him constantly that could mean that he has something planned. Do either of you know Kris's Sire?" Channie and I shook our heads. "No." "Well then for now keep a good eye on Kris, and whenever you think he's being controlled get me." I nodded, patting Chen on the back. "Thanks for your help Chen. Now, I heard you had a cold?" "Yeah, but it's not that bad." "Ah whatever, it's still a cold! Let me make you some tea. Channie, can you make a fire?" "Sure Lay!"

*****