Chapter 15

Sorry I hasn't updated in forever. I hope y'all enjoy.

~Maylie's's P.O.V.~

Within the next few minutes more than half of the group was up, and Xiumin and I made them all kiss. Some were more...willing....than others, and some we had to force. (Hehe, Chen had to shove Min-jee and D.O's heads together to get them to kiss. It was pretty hilarious, if I do say so myself.) Now we only had 2 groups left: the maknaes and Dakota and Kris.

I ran after Chen down the hall (he insisted he must help with the rest), sliding to a stop in front of Sehun's closed door. Chen looked at me, and with my nod he knocked. I heard a shuffle of footsteps inside, and a second later the door opened, revealing a sleepy Sehun. "What?"

"Hey Sehun!" I said sweetly, "Breakfast is ready! Could you do me a favor and get me Catalina please?" He rubs his eyes. "Cata? Sure." He disappears from the doorway only to a moment later appear holding Catalina's hand. "Yeah May?" Catalina asks, yawning, "What is it?"

I exchange grins with Chen before looking back at them. "Look up babes," I said, crossing my arms, "You have to kiss." They both looked up, their eyes widening. "Maylei!" "Chen!" The both cried out our names in a whine, their faces going bright red. Just at that moment, Aaliyah appeared.

"Chen! Maylei!" She said in her mom voice, We're you just about to make our maknaes kiss?" Chen nodded, earning a forehead flick from his mate. "No! They are too young! Now hurry along! Kris and Dakota are about to get up!" With a wink she pulled the maknaes down the hall.

****

Short Update Sorry