|Chapter 19|✔️

The picture above is who I imagined Alec Hermes and played by Pietro Boselli the math professor/model from London.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT to keep the story going!

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
__________________

"How do I look?" Monica came back from the from her room to show her cousin her another outfit for date with Brett. The outfit made impossible to breathe in but continued ignoring her discomfort because she felt beautiful indeed beauty is a pain.

Kimberly studied her outfit and glance at her, "Can you even you breath in that?"

Monica teasedly threw a shoe at Kimberly, "you ain't right Kim."

Nonetheless, she did agree that the outfit was not the best and she could do so much more. So she went back in her room to find another outfit. When she gazed up she saw a pastel pink body con outfit and she knew this was the winner.

 When she gazed up she saw a pastel pink body con outfit and she knew this was the winner

(Author: I couldn't decide lol)

(Author: but I think I like this one better

(Author: but I think I like this one better. What do you think?)

"Yes!" Kim approved as she saw her sister made her way back.

She twirled around to show all sides of the outfit. Monica couldn't wait for Brett to see her in it. "I like this one."

Kim snapped her fingers in approval as her relative model the outfit, "I do too! That outfit ain't wearing you, sis. You are wearing it, okay. it's..."

"Classy, elegant, expensive." Monica finished, "Just like me."

Kimberly clapped in awed. "periodT!"

Monica looked at Kim. She liked this new version of her cousin, she was full of life and her complete self someone that hasn't been ever since her dysfunctional relationship with her mother.

She guessed that Troy had a little something to do with her beaming smile. Monica was glad that Kim's found someone who will love all of her. Because she had the biggest heart. It's about time that she'd happily ever after.

A minute later Monica's phone ringed and it was a texted from Brett confirming that he has arrived.

She smiled, "he's here!"

Kimberly went for the door, "stay here. I got it!"

She nodded and seat on the couch a bit nervous. Monica watched her opened the door and let Brett inside their home. He was well dressed and brought her red roses.

"Wow, you look lovely... beautiful," Brett admired all of her. She did the same.

She smiled, "you don't look bad yourself."

Kimberly stared at the couples with love they could stared into each other eyes forever in it was up to them. But Kim didn't want their night to start and end here they still had placed to go, "alright kids, have fun!"

They then began to make their way out noting Kim's gesture.

She then mouthed when Brett made his way out her home and she'd Monica's attention, "get some!"

Monica grinned and bit her lip hinting how their night could go but she won't tell for now.

"You ain't right, Kim!" she mouthed back.

___

* Flashback *

"Absolute magnificent, I love it ." she twirls around the luxuries hotel room that they had booked for their special night, the lights and everything that surrounded the room was designed to perfection, "unlike anything I've ever seen."

Make sure she will enjoy this time together as you will.

He reminded himself, wiping the tiny sweat on his brows. He was beyond nervous which was odd for him. Alec takes her hand and placed his lip there. He then leaned for a kissed.

Alec kissed her tenderly and she couldn't shake the feeling that unravel in her it was purest form of love that she'd ever known.

Her heart soared with every kiss and touch. Helena showered him with all her love and she was thrilled when he did the same. And now that she had a taste of love she couldn't delay what they both longed for. She wanted it all.

She breathed in his hair as her arms snaked on his back, "Alec..."

He gazed at her and waited for her responded but she did not say a word. Helena eyes reflected all that she felt and so did his.

"Just a second, I need a second." she stated as they broke their kiss catching her breath. He nodded, waited for her to restore her strength. They spend the remaining of the night in each other's company.

___

"Of all the loves," He looked in her eyes. Her ocean green eyes that pierced through his soul."I will remember every moment that we spent until the end of times."

Helena smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "So will I."

* End of flashback *

Why did she do this to me?

What we had, did not mean anything to her?

I may not come from royalty, but I would've given her the world.

Flashbacks of what she had done many months ago still tormented him. For months, Alec Hermes had done everything in his power to remove her from his mind but she was there carved in his heart.

She took my love and ran with it.

-------------------------

A/N: I wanted a little bit of Alec Hermes point of view to be revealed here. I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Any questions, thoughts, feel to COMMENT down below! Again, thank you so much for all the supports.

peace!

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹