|Chapter 16|✔

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 🌹
__________________

"What do you mean? Of course, I remember you. Troy Sternberg the man that works for me." Kimberly asked.

"We've..." He shook his head and roughly ran his hand through his thick locks.

Troy marched towards her shortening the distance. "We've met before."

"We have?" she giggled as she twirled the small strand of her hair.

Let it be.

Now that she's opening up to you and you want to bring up the past?

Not certain of how she will take the news he kissed once more.

"I will help you remember," he spoke with the notion that clues his nativity.

--------------------------------
° Several Months Later °
--------------------------------

Every weekend after a long week work the Afro-Latina always take the weekends as a way to relax. But tonight they have chosen to enjoy their weekend with their significant others, Troy Sternberg and Brett Dawson.

"Do you think we have enough popcorn?" Monica asks. The table was filled with two large bowls of popcorn. They had enough to last the entire week.

Kimberly laughs. "We've got enough, Monica."

As they sat down the doorbell ring and Monica quickly hops out to answer to welcome the visitors.

There was Troy and Brett look almost identical.

"Brett!" Monica smothers her mate with love.

Kim chuckled, "let him breathe, will you?"

"Let them be, love." Troy Sternberg pulls her forward and wrapped his arm around her waist.

She giggled as he kissed her. "I'm just saying."

Yes, Troy and Kim were indeed a pair. The relationship had helped them release all the tension they've around each other. The only downside of it was that they couldn't express their love at work. So they cherished each weekend that they spent together.

"Y'all ready to start the movie?"

They withdrew from each for a minute. "Yeah."

As they waiting for the movie intro they talked just about anything.

"Oh, you didn't know that this was not my real hair?" Kim laughs.

He shakes his head slightly confused. "Nope."

"I've colored my real mostly golden brown. And I wear it straight."

"Straight?" The guys repeated.

"Yes. As in pressed, flat iron."

------

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I suppose I'm not the only that changed their appearance every now and then."

"Why the sudden change. Wait--Are you two from America most wanted? Because I barely recognized the two of you."

"Your friend there looked like a Roman gladiator with that long hair and a full beard. And you, your hair and beard were on fleek. It looked so different. Y'all really went from 100 to a 1,000 real quick. With that clean shave and the player haircut now." She joked.

He asked blankly. "You do not look the same as you did when I met you either. Back then you had silky golden brown hair. But during the interview, you had loose wavy black hair. I mean how is that possible?"