Levin's Surpirse

Aphmau POV

I stroll up and down the beach for about 10 minutes. Stopping every once in a while to look for Garroth and Levin, They haven't come back yet. I'm starting to worry. I don't know why i'm worrying its only been 10 minutes! Gahh i hope that crazy fan club of Garroth's hasn't found him again! The sun's starting to set and the waves lap the beach softly, I sigh and hear a giggle from down the beach. I snap my head towards it. Theres nothing there. I continue pacing up and down the beach. Theres another sound, the sound of rocks moving. Now i'm sure rocks don't move themselves so my head snaps the the area where it came from. UGH! This is messing with my mind! Its nothing. I study the rocks for a second and see a flash of blonde hair. 

"Levin? Garroth?" I rub my chin knowingly. "Hmm..." I pace towards the rocks and look behind them, nothing there! I grunt and go back to panicking.

Suddenly i feel something tackle my leg, softly, i look down and see levin clinging to my leg.

"Oh Levin! Its only you! You gave me a fright" I smile down on him. Lifting him into my arms.

I feel something cover my eyes. Placing Levin back down, imma bout to go to ninja mode and then.

"Boo!" The soft whisper of Garroth's voice in my ear. I tug at the hands covering my eyes.

"Whats Happening!" Slowly the hands peel off my eyes.

"Surprise!" I hear yelling. When my eyes finally come to focus i can't help but get excited.

"Oh my god!" I squealed in delight and stared at the small crowd of people, people from Phoenix drop. Along with some new friends we made on the way. 

"Baby shower!" Someone from the crowd yelled.

"I hope you like it!" Garroth's warm arms wrap around my waist, hugging me. I can't help but smile. I feel my eyes start to fill with tears, stinging my eyes.

"Its-Its amazing..." My hands cover my mouth shakily. I feel a small tugging at my leg. I look down to see a beamingly happy Levin.

"Mommy, Me and Daddy got lots of friends for baby!"

"But, what about the others? Who couldn't come over?" I whisper to Garroth.

"Well we thought about it and We're gonna have another shower when we get back!" Garroth beamed happily at me.

"Oh my word..." I feel my eyes stun as tears of joy rose up, consuming my eyes. Making my vision blurry. I rubbed my eyes but the blurriness wouldn't go. "Garroth..." swiftly picked up Levin and clung to him, squirming out of Garroths grip i ran into the small crowd. I hear a deep chuckle behind me, knowing its Garroths' i smile. "Thank you all... So Much!" I beamed.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STATED!" I hear someone yell. I expect it to be Brendan or someone like that.

"Well... Its not exactly a party.... But!"

"WOOO! SHUT IT YOU PARTY POOPER!" Someone snaps back. I Cant help but laugh.

"Thank you guys!" I say softly before i feel someone lightly grip my hand, dragging me towards the dance floor.

<><><><><><><>

It was starting to get late, I was begging to feel weary. Levin had already fallen asleep by the gift table but the party was still in motion. I hadn't seen Laurance all night, i hope he's ok, i mean after everything thats happened, I'm sure he will be. Maybe... Trying to push the thought to the back of my head i trudge, Yawning slightly i moving over to Garroth, who's leaning against a post.

"Are you ok?" He whispers to me softly.

Yawning over my speech i reply "Yeah, Im just a bit tired thats all..."

"Hmff, Maybe its time you got to sleep? Levin an' all"

I yawn again. "Yeah thats a good idea. Flippadysmoo..."

"Flippadysmoo?" I look up to see a smirk spread across his face, yeah i was drunk on tiredness, Hell yeah was i proud of it!

"No, Shuuush" I say bringing my finger to his lips. "Shhuuushhhh! you'll wake levin!" I whisper pointing to Levin who was curled up tightly in a ball on the ground. He was at least 10/20 meters away and probably couldn't hear us talking over the music and his slumber.

"Aphmau, I'm sure he'll be ok... Have you drank anything?"

"Of course not, its my tiredness. Ya know I've gotten to that point we're your so tired your practically drunk?!"

His face clearly stated he had no clue what i was on about. He swiftly moved over to levin, picked him up and moved back over to me.

"Whatever, i need bed..." I mumble stretching and slouching over onto his shoulder.

"Ok, I'll just call the party off and we can take you to bed."

"No! Don't call the party off because i need to sleep, let them have their fun! Hey its our 2nd to last night. Loosen up."

"Ugh, Come on then, lets get you to bed!" He says gently, wrapping his hand around my elbow pulling me away from the party. Saying a few goodbyes on the way.

Eventually we made it back to the hut.

"We have no where for Levin to sleep!" I pout slightly.

"Ah he's a big boy he can sleep in our bed for tonight."

"Hmft, Ok.." I say crawling into bed, I'm too tired to even change. "Goodnight.." I feel a dip on the other side of the bed and something being placed next to me, A tiny body, Levin. I smiled slightly at the thought of another little Levin running around soon, Maybe even a baby girl? I feel the small hard lump in my stomach, My baby. I want to know the gender, but i know Garroth wants it to be a surprise. Which i don't mind! Ugh my mind is restless but my body needs sleep. I just curl up next to levin and shut my eyes tight. No harm in trying to sleep eh?

And in no time, i am. Fast asleep without a care in the world. Dreaming of My family: Me, Levin, Garroth, Malachi, And our new Baby.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-Awwweee >o< Cuteeee :o HEY GUYSSS! I Am sorry! I haven't been able to update in a while, My mum's fell ill and i've been doing a lot of housework for her >.< Im a good Daughter right? xD Thanks for reading this chapter! I can't believe their stay is almost UP! Omg! ^.^ Probably at least 5/10 more chapters in the book :p There might be a sequel, there might not... You never know... oooooo.... Oooo... Ooo :I Ignore my weirdness xD

Cya in the next Chapter, Probably uploaded in a couple of days :)

Thanks for the support :)

-Lynxie :*

P.S. Over 10k reads :O THATS MENTAL XD OMG THANKS GUYSSSSS <3 I Hope you enjoy the book, i sure love writing it :D