Jail....

Aphmau's POV

They get thrown into a cell like area, That Cheery guy we met before the holiday started was there.

"don't worry about them sweet cheeks! They just need to calm down and apologise to each other before they will be allowed out" he winks at me.

"Um okay thank you sir..." I grab the cell bar and reach in, "Geez guys what where you thinking!"

"Ehehe wow thats embarrassing!" Garroth tries to avoid what i just said, Wiping the foods out of his hair.

"I was Jealous over Kawaii-chan and Him..." Brendan butts in and stares at Prince Reese.

"Hey dude! its your fault we're in this mess in the first place!" Reese snaps back.

"Grrr" Brendan snarls at Reese.

"Oi stop it you two!" Laurance splits them apart.

"you guys gotta make up if you wanna be let out!" I say

"Huh tough im not going to say sorry to a Baboon like that!" Reese says, Brendan sticks his tongue out at him.

"Stop acting like kids!" Garroth Butts in "Look Prince Reese, I'm sorry"

"Pfft Okay, Im sorry too, Um...." He looks at Garroth

"Um Garroth"

"Garroth, anyway why were you angry at me in the first place?!"

Laurance butts "It was a prank..." He looks down and kicks the bars. I then sink out from in-between the bars.

"Wait what did you do...?" Reese looks up at Laurance.

"Yeah Laurance... What did you do...." Garroth repeats, looking at Laurance then me.

"It was a prank, there wasn't meant to be any harm done!" He cries

"Heh and look what happen to that 'Prank'" Garroth grumbles.

"Wait so Kawaii-chan DOESNT like this Idiot?" Brendan Spits.

"Ehhh no she really does like him..." I grind my teeth. Reese flushes a darker shade of pink.

"Dangit!" Brendan sighs

"And Aphmau...." Garroth looks at me hopefully

"No of course not! I couldn't do that to you guys or Kawaii-chan, plus i only just met Reese!"

i hear Garroth sigh with relief in the corner.

"Darn, i really though she was cute" Reese sighs, Garroth playfully punches him and they laugh.

"Ehehe Well guys its getting quite late and i should be heading back the the huts.." 

"wait no! Aphmau what about us!?" Brendan jumps up and grabs the bars.

"face it you won't apologise to Reese until tomorrow, when you've had the chance ti calm down..."

"mm She has a point.." Laurnance whispers.

"Well you guys have to apologise to EVERYONE in that cell. so I'll come back tomorrow when you get released" I smile at them, and yawn. "Gahh I'm tired now, I'm gonna head off"

"Mm Okay bye Aphmau" They grunt. I hug them through the bars and set off back to the huts. When i arrive at my hut I'm so tired i just fall onto my bed, covered in food, and fall asleep....