Talks with Laurance.

Aphmau's POV

When i wake up and the room is dark and cold, the only sense of warmth is Garroth, who is lying next to me... His arm still tightly wrapped around me. I untangle myself from him and sit up, i stare at the clock. When my eyes finally focus i can see that its 6:30 am, I am really making a habit of waking up early aren't i? I sigh and think to myself. 'Well if i want to go back to sleep i can.. but i don't see the point...Oh well...'  I start to think about what i want to do today. 'Well, i want to see Levin today, maybe tell him about his new sibling...' I wrap my arms around my stomach. 'I hope Malachi won't mind, I'm sure he won't! I mean, he was fine when he met Levin...'  I breath out heavily. I don't even know why I'm worrying about this, we've got 2 more days on the resort... and we'll have to make the most of it! gahh this has been manic.. I move the blanket off of me and open the door. The sea air hits me, hard. I sigh and head onto the beach and stare out into the sea, the sand is cold on my feet... The air is salty and the breeze is soft. 

"How exactly is this baby gonna effect mine and Garroth's lives?" i say quietly.

"Aphmau..." I hear a voice behind me and i turn around. Its Laurance.

"Laurance?"

"Early bird much?"

"Haha early bird catches the worm."

"True" He smirks. "So, What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well its 6 in the morning, its cold outside, your wearing hardly anything, and your pregnant. What are you doing?"

"I-I needed some air..."

"And Garroth?"

"He's asleep... Look Laurance, you've been acting really strange lately and i-" He stops me from saying anymore by grabbing my wrist.

"I've been acting strange because..."

"Because..?"

 "Because... the love of my life. Is pregnant. With another mans baby."

"Laurance, im not the love of your life..."

"But you are! The amount of times that i've told you of my undying love for you, i would have thought that you... Understood..." he just stood there staring at me...

"Laurance... You know i love Garroth, and i have never returned that love you have for me, i never will..."

"I understand... You have a baby, with Garroth. He's my best friend along with you that is." I smiles at me sadly. "I should be happy for you, I mean, I'll practically be the uncle." He looked up at me smirking. Ugh! His ego...

"Thats not your choice Laurance." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, Still, Practially the uncle." We stand there in silence for a second, Awkward silence... The wind was bitter cold and the sun had just risen, the light was slightly warm and glowing orange. "I would say, that shines some light on the situation!?" He laughs, "Bud-dum-ching"

"No, just no..." I face-palm.

"What? it was funny!"

"No laurance, it really wasn't..." I say turning around.

"Where are you going?"

"Its cold laurance, not to mention early in the morning. Where do you think I'm going?" I whispered sarcastically, shivering.

"Your going back to you hut?"

"Yea, its cold and i just want to sleep."

"Uh, ok..."

"You know how rough my sleeping routine has been, the past few weeks." I turn around and give him a weak smile. The sea air had taken my energy.

"Huh, yeah. i'm kinda tired too." I could see he was lying to me, through his facial expression but i didn't say anything.

"Good night Laurance..." I said quietly, turning back around and walking away.

"Uh, actually Good Morning!" He called after me.

"Pfft yeah, yeah!" I siad to myself quietly, keeping my head down. I head to my our hut, Garroth and mine's, and slowly climb back into bed. He's still sound asleep, peacefully snoring quietly. I'm so cold, that just wrapping myself in the warm sheets make me fuzzy inside. I press myself up to Garroth, he was so warm, and slowly fall back asleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-People! I have a new chapter for you :D Sorry i haven't uploaded in, what is it now? Like 2 weeks D: Sorry! Omg its been so long! And i hope you guys will be happy about another chapter! Sorry its sorta short, i started typing it about 8-9 days ago, but i never had a chance to finish! Also i've been missing uploads because... I don't do much reading on Wattpad and i decided to try out some books, I have became very in grossed in a book and its amazing! Omg idk i don't normally read books, but this ones just, wow xD Also sorry i my writing style is a little different, i guess its from the other book?! :P

Sorry for the shortage of updates, Will try and update later! No promises!

-Lynxie :)