The New Guy

Aphmau's POV

The sun shines in through the window, it shines on my face, so i wake up. i look at the clock to check the time and its 9 am, its quite earlier but I better go check the board of events for today.

I get up and get dressed, i head out of my hut and walk down to the events board that is located in front of all the huts, but as i walk down i notice something, someone. W-wait is that Kawaii-chan? I stop dead in my paths, and walk over to her. she's stood staring into someones window!

"Ohh he's too hot!" Kawaii-chan sighs.

"Umm Kawaii-chan i don't think its polite to go peeping into other peoples windows..."

"Say whaaa..." She jumps and looks at me "Ohhhh A-a-aphmau-senpai! K-k-k-kawaii-chan was just, um cleaning the windows!"

"Sure you where Kawaii-chan, What are you doing?" I glare at her

"Ehh fine, Aphmau-Senpai you caught me!" She sighs "Theres this really hot guy who recently checked in..."

"Oh really... Let me see!" 

"Oh Okay!" She hops off the side of the platform we were stood on.

"Umm Kawaii-chan why did you just do that?"

"H-hes behind you! Go talk to him for me please!.... dear i do hope he didn't see me!"

I look at her funnily before turning around, she's right there was someone behind us! I read the sign on the hut that said his name, Prince Reese, Wow a prince... Okay then...

"Oh um hello.." I give him a awkward smile

"Is your friend okay?"

"Oh she, um, she's fine, don't worry about her!"

"She has the tail of a cat... is she a cat?...And don't cats have a dislike for water?"

"Heh, I've never really asked about the tail before..."

"Oh okay, But why were you to looking into my window?"

"OH WAIT IS THAT YOUR HUT?!"

"Oh yes, i've come here to experience the human interaction called a 'vacation' but the two women i have come here with are here on business duties, so i don't really have anything to do in the day..."

"Oh, Well why don't you hang out with me today?"

"You.. Hmm okay then... i do have a dinner already arranged for tonight but i can always ask for them to fit you group... How many of you are there?"

"Theres about 8-9 of us"

"Hmm okay! I'll have it sorted right away! Meet later tonight, at the coco bongo restaurant, That is located at the top of the Coco Bongo hotel! I'll see you soon!"

"Okay Bye.... " He walks off and kawaii-chan walks around the side of the hut. Why do i feel like i just made the worst mistake of my life... Brendan's gonna kill me!!

"Aphmau-senpai... He was talking to you! What did he say?"

"Ohh it looks like the whole groups going out to dinner.."

"eeeeeeeeeeeh! Even Kawaii-chan!?"

"Yep"

"Ahhhhhhh! Kawaii-chan must, get ready! Ohhh What will Kawaii-chan do!!! She must get her nails done! and her Outfit Ooohh and her hair! Oh Aphmau-Senpai... How is Kawaii-chan going to impress him!? What do you think his favourite colour is?? Pink! Yeah its got to be!!! seemings he is pink! Or is it wrong of Kawaii-chan to assume that??!"

"Heh, Kawaii-chan you REALLY   need to calm down right now!"

"Hahahe! Kawaii-chan CANT Calm down!! She's too excited! Ohh Im going to get a new outfit just for this!!!" She runs off jumping and skipping. Brendan walks towards me... Oh what have i done!!! It just keeps getting worse!!