The Dinner

Aphmau's POV

"Aww don't you two look cute!" Zoey squeals

"Yep they sure do!" I smile "Hey its getting kinda late i think we should start heading to the restaurant"

"Yeah, good call!" Zoey says quickly looking at the clock.

We both wonder to the restaurant, its quite a journey but we make it there as fast as we can.

When we arrive everyone seems to be there, But we are a little late! Oops! Zoey stops and sorts out the boys and i go and talk to Prince Reese.

"Oh Hello! Glad to see you could make it!" He smiles at me, Kawaii-chan is stood next to him, of course. I smile back at him and Kawaii-chan.

"Well we did arrange it, i wasn't gonna be a no show!"

"Good..." he laughs "Say, i never actually caught your name back up by the hut."

"Ohh yeah! Sorry! Im Aphmau, Im sure you've already met Kawaii-chan" I look at her and smile.

"Haha Yep sure have, she's quite a character! Oh I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself, How rude of me! I'm Prince Reese."

"Well lovely to meet you Prince Reese."

"You too Aphmau! Say... Whats wrong with your two friends over there? do they have something wrong with candy people?" He points to Brendan and Garroth, who are sat behind a bush staring at him...

"Um i don't know, let me go talk to them..." I turn my attention towards them, and walk over. I hear rustling and murmuring coming from the bush before they tumble out onto the floor in front of me.

"Boys what are you doing...?" I look at them confused.

"We um well, Brendan lost his, um, wallet in the bush and I, um, offered to help him find it?"

"Yep totally what happened!" Brendan cries. "Yep! We clearly rant spying on Prince Reese!" Garroth nudges him in the arm.

"Ow!" He yelps rubbing his arm. I laugh and turn away, and walk up to Laurance.

"THIS IS PURE GOLD!" He laughs, pointing at Brendan and Garroth who are arguing over the incident with me. I laugh too and turn to book us in.

"Heck of a group you got here, young lady!" The man smiles at me "You got a whole bunch of characters here!"

"Hehe yep we do!" I smile back and he takes us into the restaurant and sets us at a table. It looks so fancy. Chandlers and Candles, flowers and many many people! Everyones happily chatting away. and our food arrives. Everyones happily eating and chatting and suddenly i hear Brendan yell 

"GARROTH NOWW!" And Garroth picks up his spaghetti and lobs it half way across the table, it hits Prince Reese slap bang in the middle of the face! He wipes the spaghetti off his face and looks at Garroth in disgust -Who is giving Brendan a high five!-   ... before he picks up HIS food and throws it back!!! 

"Wait! Prince Reese don't!!" I yell grabbing his arm, but I'm too late he throws it back and it hits Brendan! Laurance burst out laughing, Of course... Brendan gives Laurance a dirty look before picking up the cake that was set out in the middle of the table. He slaps it into Laurance's face and start to laugh... Oh no! Someone on the other side of the room then yells:

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!" And throws a plate of jelly at another person. Suddenly there are plates of food flying across the room, I stand up, Thats when it hits me! LITERALLY!! I JUST GOT HIT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A PLATE OF CAKE! I fling around and see Kawaii-chan stood behind me, She looks at me surprised and shocked, "wait not Aphmau-Senpai! i didn't mean for that to hit you!" her mouth breaks into a smile. i turn back around,

"Ohh don't worry about it Kawaii-chan.." I smile "I got a surprise for you!!" I fling back around with a plate of Spaghetti and slap her with it... we both break out laughing and chase each other around the room with plates of different foods, With a few close misses from other people! Plates and plates of food and drinks fly across the room. Theres Cake on the windows and Jelly on the floor! not to mention people caked with....Cake! and other foods! There are a few waiters running around Yelling 'Calm down! Calm down!' but no one listens its too much fun! and then suddenly the Vacation ground's security guards barge in! They also get slapped with foods before they finally manage to calm everyone down! and they take Garroth, Brendan, Laurance and Prince Reese away to what they said was a containment facility for 'Over excited people' I follow and see where they go.