The Prank...

Aphmau's POV

Brendan walks towards me... Oh what have i done!!! It just keeps getting worse!!

"Ehh Hey aphmau, whats with Kawaii-chan?"

I tell him everything, and grit my teeth waiting for his reaction...

".............................."

"...Are you okay Brendan?"

"Hahaha! YES IM BETTER THAN EVER! SAY ARNT I INVITED TO THIS DINNER TOO?"

"Yeah, of course you are..."

"HAHA GREAT! I'll be there! You Count on it!"

Brendan walks off acting all crazy... And Laurance appears! WHYYY WHYYYY WHYYYY!

"Oh Hey Aphmau! Um Whats with Brendan acting all crazy?!"

I Tell him everything and he burst into laughter.

"Hahahaah! This is Perfect! Wow if i was Brendan and heard me laughing at that, i would punch myself in the face! Say Aphmau, wanna spice things up a bit?"

"Haha How much more spiced up can they get?! But sure I'm listening..."

"Why don't we pull a prank?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want you to tell Garroth that your super into this Prince Reese guy! and how your really looking forward to how you can spend time with him at the dinner!"

"What will this do?"

"ehehe You really don't get it huh...haha your too cute!" He smiles at me "Well because Garroth is so gullible maybe he'll help Brendan out without your help. So what do you say?"

"Well if its only a Prank then ok...Lets do this!"

"haha GREAT, Speaking of which here he comes!"

Oh crud! I completely forgot about me and Garroth Howww am i gonna do this! to my own boyfriend!!!????

"Good morning Aphmau! What are we doing today?"

"We're going to Group dinner"

"Oh sounds great! Who's planning the group dinner?"

"Ehh this New guy, Prince Reese, he's really hot!"

"..................."

"Will you come?"

"........Sure i'll come, wouldn't miss it for the world." He gives a Weak smile before rushing off. What have i done!? I turn to Laurance he whispers to himself under his breath "That will teach you Garroth...." The rest of his words mumble and i can't understand them.

"Huh?"

"Oh Nothing! Thanks for this, Remember i won't let you take any of the grunt from this prank! Promise" He winks at me before walking off.

Okay then i guess i'll go tell everyone else... I walk around the Beach slowly finding people and telling them about the Dinner. Kiki and Brian can't come, their gonna speak to Sharks... Have fun with that guys! Everyone else can though, and Zoey's asked me to help Levin and Kyle get dressed so i've gotta get down to her hut soon, its almost the evening!