PLAY!

A/N Last Chapter gave me the feels xD

Garroth's POV

I sat up in bed, it was 8 am. Aphmau was pressed up next to me, she didn't normally sleep like this. Hmm... I look and face her. She looks so peaceful. so... tranquil, calm. her breathing was soothing. I lightly kissed her forehead and lay back down. She groaned and stirred a little, i knew she wouldn't wake up. I stared at the ceiling.

"Garroth?" It seemed i was wrong... I turned my head to look at her.

"Aphmau" She was still, pressed up against my side. I didn't mind, her closeness came with a sense of comfort. This didn't last long though because she pulled herself up next to me and propped her head on my shoulder. She looked ill, probably lack of sleep and morning sickness.

"C'mon we should get up and dressed its our 2nd to last day and we need to pack in EVERYTHING!" I strained my neck and grinned at her.

"Huh? oh yeah!" She smiled back at me and with that i jumped off the bed and onto the floor. 

She laughed.

"C'moonn!"

Aphmau's POV

"butts..." I groan, annoyed.

"Butts?" Garroth's face turned from happy to confused.

"YES BUTTS" I raised my voice slightly.

"What about Butts?

"I dont wanna get up, thats butts!"

"Awwe does wittle baby Aphmau want a cuddle?" Garroth teased me. Bending over the bed. Arms outstretched.

"No..." I reached up and put my hand on his face, pushing him away.

"Don't you wanna see baby Levin?" his voice is muffled in my hand.

"Levin!?" I trail my hand off his face and stare at him.

"Yes Levin! We can go see him today if you want."

How did he... Oh never mind.

"Yeah." I smile up at him "That would be nice."

"Then get up sleepy head!" He jumped on the bed rocking it. He was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning!

"Woah calm down! You making me feel more sick then i actually am."

"Sorry." He bent back down to kiss me. Which i accepted happily.

"C'mon then sleeping beauty. Get up. Its a new day!" I roll my eyes and climb out of bed.

I quickly get dressed and we head down to grab some breakfast. I saw Laurance on the way there, but as soon as he saw me he turned and walked away. I didn't think to much about it, seemings i have my own problems; With the baby and all that. But i couldn't help feel slightly sorry for him.

'No Aphmau. Stop. You are preggerz and baby comes first, You NEED food!' A voice in my head yelled at me and i felt my stomach rumble.

Eventually i caved into that voice and ended up stuffing myself at breakfast. I couldn't help it! Garroth laughed a little as he watched me cram my mouth with pancakes and waffles, toast, eggs, bacon, orange juice... ect...

"don't blame me!" I said swallowing my last mouth full. "Blame the baby!"

"ha, i don't think I'm gonna blame our baby for the amount of food you eat!"

"Its the cravingsss!" I hiss at him.

"Ok, ok!" We got up from the table and where just about to leave when Zoey and Levin along with Kyle come in.