Trouble Guard

Garroth's POV

I couldn't sleep last night, there was no point, they didn't let us wash ourselves and the cell stunk.... Anyway everyone was constantly arguing. Brendan and Reese, Laurance and Brendan, Reese and Laurance. It was constant! I couldn't be bothered to argue, there was no point i had already said sorry and i didn't want to stay in this cell one more night! I couldn't, not without Aphmau...

I Don't even know what the time is! That guy who was ment to be watching us has fallen asleep so it must be like 6 am at the least... heh, i am kinda tired and have been since Aphmau left, Maybe i should try and get some sleep. But i don't understand how the guard could sleep with such a racket going on....

"SHUT UP BRENDAN, YOU DONT NEED TO BE SO CHILDISH!"

"HA ME CHILDISH! SAYS YOU, DOUCHE!"

"GUYS JUST SHUT UP!"

"NO! KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THIS LAURANCE!"

"KEEP MY NOSE OUT OF THIS! WELL YOUR THE ONE WHO JUST TURNED UP AND RUINED OUR VACATION!"

"AND YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED TO PLAY THIS PRANK AND MADE BRENDAN JELOUS!"

"OI, KEEP ME OUT OF THIS!"

"NO BRENDAN, YOU HAD THE PLAN TO THROW THE CAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Heh i think a new 'friendship' has started. They continue fighting but I look sternly at Laurance and mouth to him 'let it go, just let them fight it out'. He looks at me back and nods his head. I then rest my head against the cell bar and slowly try and fall asleep with the arguing in the back ground.

Aphmau's POV

I wake up the next morning and it reaks. Oh my god, i seriously went to sleep caked.... in, well cake (And other foods). Why was the restaurant even serving that much cake in the first place! And why were Brendan and Garroth so stupid as to start that, I'll admit, i don't blame them for the prank we pulled, it was unfair and i really regret it now. But that was a stupid as hell move to pull! Throwing spaghetti at the new guy, What a welcome!

I check the time and its like 9:30. I sit up in bed and try and get the food out of my hair. Gahh this is gonna be so difficult to remove. I get up and move across the room. Well i guess I'm gonna go for a shower now, I get in the shower and start to wash my hair when theres a knock at my door. Awwe come on! I just leave the door and wait for the knocker to leave. But they don't, the knocking becomes consistent, until finally it stops. I continue washing my hair and then i hear the door open and people in the other room. Oh crap. I try and listen into the conversation to see if i could hear who it was.

"Dude just put it down and lets get outta here, she might come back any minute"

"Nah nah she won't. just chill." I hear footsteps and a thud.

"Look bruh, you put it down lets go!"

"Fine, one second" I hear faint mumbling and finally footsteps and the door closing.

Okay! Panic over! I quickly get out the shower and whip on a towel and run into the next room, to see no change. Umm Okay. I proceed to get dressed and hear another knock at my door. Oh my... Who could it be now! I throw on the closest clothes to me -Even if they are covered in food- and open the door.

"Hello there" Two older men stands in front of me.

"Um hello"

"I would just like to tell you that the, young men that where placed into the resorts prison-" One starts.

"-He means containment facility for over excited people!"   The other butts in.

"Yes, that. Are ready for collection when ever your ready ma'am" He finishes, he makes it sound like their children, Ha i don't blame him the way they've acted.

"Oh Okay thank you"

"But they will only be allowed out when you and only you come and collect them."

"Uhh Ok! why?"

"Its orders, You must collect them."

"Ok then, thank you"

"Thank you for your time, have a nice day!" One smiles at me and the other nods his head, i shut the door.

"Jebus! Ok i'll go 'Collect' them as soon as possible." I Take off the food ridden clothes and resume getting dressed. I mean I'm sure they'll be fine after all they are in a 'Containment facility for over excited people!' I laugh to myself.

Garroth's POV

Now surely its day time now the Guard has woken up, I never really could get any sleep after all, You know how a guard sleeps with one eye open. and anyway i swear those two were at each others throats all night! I think its getting to the point that we have to keep them apart of they'll kill each other!

I hear footsteps coming down to the cells, everyone looks to see who it is but its only two guards, they walk up to the other guard who was watching us.

"Ok we told the pretty young lady about these trouble makers" He looks at us, i see Laurance isn't happy about this remark and stands up. i grit my teeth knowing he's talking about Aphmau.

"Hey we are not trouble makers!"

"Shut up shortie, Your in here for a reason!" He Bellows, Laurance isn't small but he is compared to that guy. The guy is like what 6 foot 8! He's a giant! Laurance sits down.

"Yeah thats what i though, Anyway boss she said she'll come down when she can to come collect them." I stare at him. She has to collect us! come on! We're not 6 year olds, even though some of us act like it.

"Ok, well if she doesn't come down soon these kids won't be allowed out" Whats that ment to mean?! The guys nods and walks back up the stairs. I sigh, looks like we might be here a while...

-Eheh well that got weird... Just a quick note, i won't do this on all the chapters but yah! So i hope your enjoying the story so far, and i think its far from finished! I'll probably upload a lot tonight. (Im staying up for a Aphmau marathon xD) Thanks :D

-Lynxie :)