Garroth's Hut

Aphmau's POV

Its the Next morning, and i've just woken up, i go to levin's crib to check if he's alright but i forgot i gave him to Zoey. I get flustered for a moment then i remember. 

"hehe" I laugh uneasily. I think to myself 'Okay the first thing to do is go collect baby Levin from Zoey's Hut, I'm sure he had a great time with Kyle and Zoey yesterday, i Sure had a great time with Garroth, Laurance, Brendan and Kawaii-chan.'

I check the time before i head out the hut, Its 8 am, I'm sure Zoey will be awake by now. I soon arrive at her hut and knock on the door. 

"Oh hey Aphmau! i guess your here for baby levin?" I nod and smile at her. "Okay let me just get him"

She walks back into the house and returns with Levin. "Hey Little man! How have you been!?" I smile at him.

"Heee mama!" Levin giggles. I take him off of Zoey before thanking her and going back to my hut. When i get back to my hut i put levin back to sleep and make my bed. I sigh and think of yesterday. 'Mm I wish Garroth was here right now' i think to myself. Then i hear a knock at my door. "If this is Brendan wanting to go on another date with Kawaii-chan, I'm NOT helping this time!! he can go get Laurance!"I open the door and to my surprise its Garroth.

"Hey Aphmau, mind if i come in?"

"Well levin just got off to sleep, mind if we do it in your hut?"

"Huh, yeah no problem"

We walk to Garroth's hut together and when we arrive, he stops at the door. I take hold of his arm.

"w-whats wrong?"

"Nothing...i just want to ask you something..."

"Mm hum, what is it?" i look at him hopefully.

"W-will you accept this invite to be my Girlfriend?"

GIRLFRIEND!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! He Seriously just asked me to be his girlfriend!! I'm so happy i could just jump for joy. But he takes hold of my hand.

"O-of Course!!" I Grin from ear to ear and leap into his arms. I whisper to him "Don't tell Laurance he might get jealous!" i kiss him on the cheek and he carries me inside.

When we are inside he sits down on his bed, and gazes at me. I lean and rest my head on his shoulder. I move my legs from being cross his legs to being around his waist and i smile at him. He smiles back and kisses me. We Kiss for quite a while before coming up for breath. I wrap my arms around him. He Kisses my neck. I whisper to him. "i love you" before we collapse back onto the bed...