Scan

(SORREH I WAS MENT TO SAVE IT BUT I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT! I AM SOWWY!!! <3 heh your probably like 'You Stoopid!' I agree i am, i clearly cannot read. TY ENJOY :D)

Aphmau's POV

Todays the day of the scan... I lye in bed staring at the ceiling. Garroth's fast asleep next to me, gently snoring, which is totally normal because its 3 am. I really really need to get a grip on my sleep. But theres a knock on the door, Wait a knock on the door?! At 3 am! I sit up in bed and stare at the door. The person at the door knocks again, and again and again. I look at Garroth and his still asleep so i slowly unwrap myself from Garroth and move the covers off me and tip toe to the door. It opens with a creak. Theres a dark figure in the door frame, its hard to make out who it is...

"Laurance!?" I whisper.

"Aphmau." 

"No Laurance leave! Its 3 am! I have a scan tomorrow and yeah!"

"Oh sorry to disturb you! I hope the scan goes well!" He turns away and leaves before i can say anything more... I shut the door quietly and return to bed. i lye down and Garroth turns over. I freeze, hoping he hasn't woken up. luckily he hasn't, he wraps his arm back around me in his slumber. After a while of thinking i finally fall asleep.

----LE TIME SKIP TO MORNING----

I'm already dressed and ready to go to this scan, unfortunately Garroth isn't... I stare at him lying in bed with my hands on my hips and sigh.

"Gah what am i going to do with you!?" I slowly move over to the bed.

"Oi Oi!" I cry.

'Wait wha-" Garroth flips over and sits up.

"haha!" I laugh.

"Hey, thats no fair." He looks at me. His hair is ruffled and he's leaning on his hands.

"Hah of course its fair! We have a scan... Remember!" I sit on the corner of the bed and flatten his hair down.

"We... Oh yeah we do!" He springs out of bed. "Let me get changed!" 

"Hehe, um, Garroth."

"Yeees?"  i look at him.

"You've, um.."

"Crap..." He runs out the room and comes back in Actually wearing something. (le wink xD)

"Yeahhh sorry about that..."

"Hehe, well then shall we go?"

"Wait the scans now?"

"Yeah its a 10:30 and its.... 10:00 right now! We better get going the hospitals only 15 minute walk from here but, i don't wanna be late like i always am!" I sigh.

"Well then lets go." He moves over to the door and holds it open "after you!" He beams at me and we leave the resort together. Soon arriving at the hospital. We approach the lady at the desk. She has dirty blond hair tied up in a high pony tail.

"Hello! Welcome to St. Phoenix Hospital! How may i help?" She beams, her happiness is completely contagious because i can't help but smile.

"Well we have a Ultra scan booked for 10:30..." Garroth says.

"Oh very well, Names?"

"Aphmau and Garroth."

"Ok please take a seat in the waiting room." She point towards a empty room, with many blue cushioned chairs. We enter and take a seat. Its cold and smells like plastic. theres a water cooler in the corner of the room, it bubbles and makes that sound, you know the one that water coolers make?

"Sooo..." Garroth says.

"Sooooo..." I repeat.

"Are you nervous?"

"Heh more excited then nervous!" I grin at him.

"Haha me too." He takes my hand and holds it on his lap.

"Its just... How are we gonna tell Levin?" I sigh "He already has Malachi.. Oh its unlucky he wasn't feeling up to this holiday!"

"Don't worry about that! Its a long time till we have to tell Levin, And Malachi." He pulls me closer and hugs me "Anyway He'll probably love a younger brother or sister!" he kisses my head.

"Oh i do hope so!" At this point a nurse enters the room.

"Aphmau and Garroth?" She smiles into the empty room. We stand up and she leads us to the Ultra-sound room.

"So! I'm Nurse Joy! I will be doing your ultra sound today!" She says happily to us as she leads us. "How many weeks?"

"Well! We don't know to be sure... Maybe one or not even that!"

"Oh how lovely, it will be ever so tiny!" (Just gonna say ik people don't have ultra sounds at less than a week xD) She leads us into another room, smaller this time, with a bed covered with plastic. she takes some sheets of paper and lays them over the bed. "If you can just take a seat please" she pats the bed. Garroth sits in a plastic chair on the other side of the room, he isn't too far away from me. Which is comforting.

"I'm just going to ask you to move your top up, just a little bit" She smiles. I move it and she takes the roller thingy and covers it in the gel. "This will be a bit cold!" she rolls it over my stomach and i grit my teeth, it was cold. "Sorry sweetie!" She smiles and stares at the board, to me all it is, is black and grey smudges with specks of white. I look at Garroth who is lent over in his chair clasping his hands together. She points. "See that tiny, tiny, tiny dot there?" i nod. "Thats your baby!" She smiles. My face lights up. Garroth immediately stands up off his chair and swiftly moves over to the board. He stares at it for a while before gasping. He takes my hand.

"Look Garroth!" I feel my eyes filling with tears. "Its our baby!" Tears start to roll down my face. He kisses me, and he steps back, still staring amazed at the board. Nurse Joy moves back closer to me and pulls out a paper towel and wipes my stomach.

"You where right, you're only a few days pregnant but we want you to come back in 5/6 weeks for another check up." I beam at her.

"thank you!" I lean up and hug her.

"Haha!" she laughs and moves to her computer, clicks a few buttons and starts to print something out. the first thing i see come out of the printer is a exact copy of whats on the board, our baby,  I sit up and pull my top back down. The second thing i see come out of the printer. a letter. she picks up the sheets of paper and hands them to me. "This is a picture of your baby and this is a letter saying when your next appointment is!" She smiles. "Thank you for coming!"

"Our pleasure" Garroth says quietly. I move off the bed and over to him. We leave the room and exit back into the corridor. I sigh.

"That was amazing!"

"Heh it sure was, Can i see the picture again?"

"But of course!" i hand Garroth the picture and he stares at it. "Its Beautiful!" I can see tears forming in his eyes but he's keeping them well back.

"Isn't it just!" I cry. We leave the hospital and head back to the resort. That was just amazing!

-Omg them pokemon references xD Nurse Joy! I couldn't think of any other name xD Omg I'm such a 'Nerd' :o Lets be Nerd together? :3 Anyway! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took me a while to Write! :P I've been so tired! Plus My Uncles came over to see my Granddad and they came and saw my family! One other reason i haven't been uploading! I Do try and upload as much as possible, and i try and write the highest quality i can! But I try so hard and Get so far! I've been trying to spread love in everything i do so i guess *Hugss <3* xDD Omg i think i know what Gender imma make the baby! and what it's name is gonna be xDD Omg I'm excited for a fictional baby :D Do i need help? xD I've Got 5 more days before i go on holiday in a week, Because i live in England i've still got practically 2 weeks left of my holiday and i will try and post extra to make up for the time lost :D Haha Thanks for reading! Your amazing, keep being you <3 Cya in the next chapter :o Might be up later tonight but you know me! Haha xD

-Lynxie <3