13.

Dedicated to Cordelia b/c she's a special chicken pie. Go follow her

Kendall's POV.

After the excruciatingly embarrassing event that just happened, Cara and I swiftly left her parents' house and got into the car to go home.
"Not in the mood, babe," I giggled as Cara tried it on again, she pouted and rested her head on my shoulder,
"Kendall, what's good?" She laughed, putting her arms around me, "Can you drop us off at McDonalds?"

The driver nodded and soon pulled up on the high street by Cara's, I put the beanie I'd borrowed from Cara a few days ago on and put my sunglasses on. She put her sunglasses, which were rested on her head, down aswell. We walked in and ordered and then sat in a booth at the back of the restaurant on our own, we ate our food and then we sat and chatted, we never get chances to talk, so that night was a rare opportunity and I fell in love with Cara a little more. It's miraculous how you can find out about the one you love just by talking to them properly.

It was dark when we left, and a little cold. We walked along the high street together, most shops were shut and the usually busy walkway had a strange, empty, aura about it. We walked past a pub, a group of men, who looked like they were all at least 50, were standing outside smoking. They wolf-whistled as we walked by and one man, significantly younger than the rest, reached out and slapped my ass as we walked off,
"Oi!" Cara called, turning back to the men, "Don't fucking touch her!"

She was angrier than I'd ever seen her, the men just laughed at Cara, thinking her pathetic, she put her arm around my waist and we walked away from the men. We were almost at the corner, about to turn into the gated community Cara lived in, when I felt shards of something hit my arm and heard the sound of smashing glass.

I looked behind me to see a smashed beer bottle on the floor,
"Holy fuck!?" Cara cried out, "You okay, Kendall?"
"Yeah I'm fine Cara, are you?" I looked over to her, she had a cut on her cheek presumably from the glass,
"Yeah I'm fine," She reached up to touch the cut on her cheek, "Oh look, I'm bleeding,"

"Does it hurt," I asked, putting my arm around her as we put in the key code to the gate,
"No, I'm fine babe honestly, just a scratch,"
I nodded, "We should probably report that to security,"
"Okay Kendall, whatever floats your boat,"
"I don't appreciate the sarcasm," I laughed poking her cheek,

Once we were inside Cara's she went upstairs to clean herself up while I spoke to security, a couple of minutes later Cara appeared in the doorway of the living room in a onesie. She sauntered across the room and swung her legs over mine, which were resting on the ottoman, so she was straddling me. She pecked me on the forehead, and took the hand which wasn't holding the phone in hers.

"Kendall, I love you," She said,
'Cara not now!" I mouthed to her,
She leaned forwards and tried to kiss me on the lips but I swerved out of the way as I was trying to talk, she finally managed to catch me mid-sentence and interrupt my conversation with her sudden affection. Giving up, I threw the phone down on the sofa beside us.

She slipped tongue in between my unsuspecting lips, making me giggle slightly, kissed her back, both of us giggling as our lips brushed against each other's. We pulled away from each other and I turned so I was laying on the sofa, with Cara on top of me, we laid together, panting almost in sync until there was a knock on the door.
"Grrr," Cara muttered, "You go,"

I got up and answered the door to security,
"Hi, my name's Kevin and I'm head of security. Mind if I come in?" The man standing there asked his bald head glinted in the sun and he was a good couple inches taller than me so I had to look up slightly to talk to him, which wasn't something that I was used to,
"Umm sure," I answered, "Put the kettle on Cara!"

I led Kevin into the living room, and we sat down on the sofas, we made polite conversation until Cara poked her head round the door to ask wether he wanted tea or coffee,
"Tea, one sugar please,"
"Milk?" Cara asked,
"Yeah, ta,"
"Kendall?"
"Just water please babe,"

Cara skipped back off to the kitchen, and I continued my small talk with Kevin, Cara appeared again with a tray of drinks and a plate of biscuits,  which she placed down on the ottoman. She hopped over the arm of the chair and sat on my lap, we explained the bottle incident to Kevin and he talked us through the usual 'safety procedure' which was basically being stalked by security for a couple of weeks or so.  Kevin left soon after and we were left alone, but not completely alone as there was a surveillance van alone with a few other "guards" dotted around outside.

A few hours later we were laying in bed together, watching Netflix, we were in the middle of a film and I could sense Cara was getting bored.
"Kendall I'm bored," She complained, right on cue, "This film is shite,"
"What do you wanna do then?"
"I dunno," She said, burying her face into my neck,
"Wanna go out? For a drive?" I suggested,
"Bloody security are gonna follow us, unless we jump out the window,"
"Go on then,"
"Jeez Kendall! I was joking,"
"Babe! That's a great idea," I said, sliding out of bed and fumbling around for my Uggs, Cara followed me and we opened up the window and lowered ourselves down to the patio below.

We ran round to the Garage and I slid into the drivers seat of the car we'd hired while I was staying with Cara, we drove out of the back gates of her house and out into the streets of London. I turned onto a highway (or a motorway as they're called in London) and we drove along the flat stretch of road, it was almost completely empty, I put my hand on Cara's thigh and she grabbed ahold of it.

I could feel Cara drawing invisible circles on the back of my hand with her thumb, until eventually we slipped into a still bliss. I looked over at Cara she was fast asleep still holding my hand.

I decided to keep on driving, Cara looked comfortable enough and I didn't want to interrupt her sleep. As we drove along, with only the quiet hum of R&B on the radio breaking the silence, I had some time to think, I thought about how lucky I am, I have a supportive family and more than anything I have a beautiful, fun, loving girlfriend and I love her more than the world.

No Homo?| [CaKe: Cara and Kendall] | LGBT GXG |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें