Chapter 25: Help Me!

Start from the beginning

I pull away and compel her "you won't remember this. You are going to go bandage that bite up and if anyone asks you, say your husband got a little kinky." I know she is married because I saw the ring on her finger. She goes to do as I say. 

Then a minute later, I see Dr. Simpson come in and he says "Giavanni! What are you doing? You're supposed to be resting." Damn it! I don't get out of here until the day after tomorrow. Well, too bad. I'm not waiting till then. I need to get out of here and find Stefan before I end up hurting someone. 

I look into his eyes, compelling him "as soon as the sun goes down, you are going to let me get out of here and go home." He says "well, as soon as that sun goes down you're free to go." I smile and say "thank you!" He says "you're welcome!" Then walks out. Oh Stefan. I need you right now.

Stefan's POV
Finally, school is over. I get up and walk out of class with Kai. Kai and I walk out and back to our dorms when we get ambushed by Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie. They ask at the same time "how's Giavanni?" And I say "she's fine. She just needs time to adjust. She won't tell anyone." 

They sigh of relief on Gia being fine. Caroline says "okay, that's good news. Speaking of news, I need a favor from all of you." We ask "what is it?" She says "well, Klaus invited me over for dinner to get to know his family, including Hope. So, I was wondering if you could come with me and support me." 

I say "sure Caroline." She smiles brightly and says "thank you, you guys! A million times thank you!" She runs off and goes to get ready along with Bonnie and Elena. 

Kai and I look at each other and I say "this should be fun." We laugh together and walk off to our dorm to get ready. I text Damon to come along with Greg and he says back "Fine." 

What he doesn't know is that Elena is coming. I know that if I told him she is, he would refuse to come. Maybe this dinner will help them work out whatever the hell is going on.

4 hours later~ 7 o'clock

Kai and I are ready for this dinner at the Mikaelson's. We hear two knocks on our door. I open it and we see Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline here and ready. Caroline looks like a nervous wreck. 

Caroline says, nervous "okay! Everyone's ready, let's go! Now! We have to be there BY 7:30!" Kai says "okay Caroline, calm down. Let's go." We all go to Kai's car and when we get in, he drives to the Mikaelson's. 

Twenty minutes later, we get there and we see three cars here. One belongs to Matt, one belongs to Ric, and one belongs to Damon. I guess Caroline called Matt and Alaric too

I look over at Elena and she is relieved to see Damon is here. She is the first one to get out of the car and we are right behind her. When we get inside, we see everyone talking. 

Ric, Gabby, Greg, Sarah, Matt, Jo, Jeremy, Damon, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Klaus, Marcel, Hayley, others I don't know, and Enzo? is here. Every time there's a party or dinner, Enzo is always here. 

Damon sees Elena and he looks at me angrily and I mouth to him "talk to her!" He goes to try and leave, but Greg stops him. He groans and sits on the couch. Klaus comes over to us and says "welcome you guys. I would like to introduce to you guys, new members of us Mikaelson's." 

We look shocked and Klaus smiles and says "this is Freya, our eldest sister. The first born." We all look shocked. Freya says "explanation for another time." She was there at the hospital and at my house the day before.