"You girls look so beautiful. Let me get a picture." My mom says before running to get the camera on the table.

Kim and I looked at the camera and gave big smiles while standing next to each other. With our parents, it seemed as if we took hundreds of pictures before they finally let us go. Our dates hadn't even arrived just yet.

"Ma." Kim whined whilst posing for another photo. "I feel like my face is about to crack."

"Just one more." Her mom says before snapping another.

"Alright. Alright." My father says. "They're going to be late."

We heard a knock on the door and my father went to answer it while we gathered our things.

"Ok ma. Enough pictures we have to get going. We're going to be late." I planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "Bye now."

"Bye and be safe!" She yelled after me as I ran out of the house and over to the car. I hopped into the back seat and Cube pulled off. Cube turned the corner and we patiently waited for Eric, who arrived shortly afterwards.

"Thanks Cube." I said before getting out of his car.

They pulled off and I looked both ways before making my way over to Eric's car. He hopped off the hood of the car and did a spin. "How I look?"

"You look handsome." I said straightening his tie.

He pull at the suit and sighed. "I'm hot as fuck in this shit. You know I don't do suits."

"Well I think you look nice."

"And I think you look fine as hell." He looked down to look at my attire and then back up to my face.

"And you know it." I smirked while putting my hand on my hip and flipping my hair.

Eric grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the car before opening the door. He helped me to get into the car and closed the door behind me afterwards. He walked over to the other side and got in before putting the car in drive and pulling off onto the road.

"I wanna tell you something Jay." Eric said looking over at me then back at the road.

"What is it?" I looked at him.

"I don't wanna keep hiding from your parents. Soon, you're going to have to tell them about us. Also, you shouldn't be lying to your parents anyway. I hate having to drop you off down the street or around the corner."

I nodded and grabbed his hand. "I promise it'll be soon. I'm not quite ready for that yet Eric." I shrugged. "But definitely soon."

He nods. "Yeah. Hopefully soon."

I felt kind of bad about hiding Eric and I's relationship from my parents. If my parents found out, they wouldn't allow me to see him. And I couldn't have that. I really liked Eric and I care about him. I just needed to wait for the right time to spring this upon them.

After about ten minutes of driving, Eric and I pulled up to my school and found a parking spot. He ran over to my side of the car and opened my door before helping me out of the car.

Eazy

Things like this, it wasn't my thing. I didn't do prom and shit like that, but I was willing to do whatever made Jada happy. I ain't never did none like this for no other girl. Cube and I were sitting at the table, while Jada and Kim were at the table getting drinks.

"So you told Jada where you two were going after this?" Cube asked.

I shook my head. "Nah. I want it to be a surprise."

I looked over at her and just admired her from afar. She was so beautiful. I honestly preferred her without the extra shit. She didn't need the makeup, none of that. I loved her for who she was.

She caught me staring and smiled at me before walking over towards me. I pulled her into my lap and she sat down, sitting her cup on the table. She wrapped an arm around me and looked around the gymnasium.

"This was not all I thought it would be." Kim said sighing.

"Definitely not, but let's try to make the best of it." Jada said.

"I got something that may make tonight even better." I said. "But that's gon have to wait until we leave."

"Oh now you gotta tell me! What is it?" Jada said.

I shook my head and laughed. I knew that she'd be surprised after this. I just wanted to do something special for her. Jada and I had been together for some months now. It was time for me to make things official but I wanted to make sure I did this right.

Whitney's Houston's "Saving All My Love" began playing and Jada got up before putting her hand out. She motioned towards the dance floor that was now filling up with couples.

"Come on." She said. "Come dance with me."

"I don't know about all that." I said laughing. "Eazy don't dance. And I don't dance to no slow jams either." I folded my arms.

She gave me that look she always gave me whenever she didn't get her way. I looked at her and sighed before getting up from my seat. I grabbed her hand and began leading her to the dance floor.

"Whipped!" Cube said laughing from behind us.

We stepped onto the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and we danced to the music slowly. I could hear her singing the song in a low tone as we swayed side to side.

I didn't do shit like this, but I was glad that I was able to be apart of something this special for her.