Chapter 17- Little Talks

I saw Jacob and Ginger walk out of my house. I sent a glare in Emily's direction. She grinned. I saw an ashamed look across Jacob's face. "What's wrong" I asked him. He walked past me and hugged Samantha. I looked on the scene confused. "Can we talk?" he asked. She nodded. They walked inside Samantha's house. Ginger flipped him off. "Ok what is going on" Emily asked.

Samantha POV

Jacob and I went inside. "Ok what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "I think I love you" he said. "That's funny" Samantha said. "Because I feel the same way" We kissed. "So what about Ginger?" I asked. "I'll end the relationship" I said. She pushed away. She glared at me. "You better" she said. I laughed at her non threatening death glare. We returned outside. "It it warm to you guys?" I asked.

Jessica POv

Samantha was right. I felt the ground heat up beneath my feet. Cracks appeared on the street. Maro pulled me back. The ground split between me and my friends. It was red beneath it. Marco and I lept over the crack before it got too wide. Red mist came out of the ground. The mist shifted into people like figures. It was a terrifying sight. Marco held me close away from them. I quickly ran inside and grabbed the props. I heard my door begin to be beaten down. I climbed out my window and jumped down two stories. The shield broke my fall. I then looked up and saw her. Queen Helena in all her dark glory. All hell was about to break loose.