Chapter 11- Another Visit

Jessica POV

"Hey Angel" he said. I looked up at him. He opened the door and sat down next to me. "What part of 'go away' do you not understand" I said. Then the questions re-entered my mind. "What do you mean by you're not a demon?" I asked. "I'm not a demon" Marco said. "How so? You're mother is the queen" I asked. "I have a very long and complicated backstory" Marco said. "I have plenty of time" I said. Marco sighed and began. "I was adopted. My mother found it difficult to have children with him so she went to Earth and got me. I was injected with the stuff I gave you a few days ago. I was brought here and he was furious. He had nothing to do with me. So now Mom rules Hell and I will take over someday" Marco said. "That wasn't very long" I said. Marco rolled his eyes.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked. "Was it my eyes or something?" I asked. He kissed me again. I groaned. "Why do you keep kissing me?" I asked. "Don't laugh. But I think I love you" Marco said. "You can't fall in love after 2 days" I spat. "I think you can" Marco said. I stood up and pointed towards the door. Maro stood up and slammed me against the wall. He kissed me. My thoughts didn't stop me this time. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him close. I heard footsteps approach my cell. Marco and I separated, breathless. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said. Marco left. I had a grin stretched across my face.

Two guards entered my cell. The queen gracefully strided into the room. The guards grabbed me. "Congratulations" Queen Helena said "You are now of use, angel"