Chapter 15- Safehouse

Bree and Emily led us into an old barn. In the barn was a card table and a set of mismatched chairs. We all sat down at the seats. I sat next to Marco. Our fingers were intertwined together under the table. "I feel like the queen will come to earth" Bree said. "We have to be ready". "Ok but how in the hell do we do that?" I asked. "We need to be prepared for what's going to happen" Jacob said "We need backup" "And where do we find that?" Ginger asked. "I have an idea where" I said. Samantha groaned.

We all carefully sneaked onto the set. I grabbed the necessary materials. We all returned to the barn. I took the items out of the bag. "You did not" Jacob said. "I did" I said. I had stolen very valuable props from the Captain America 3 set. I adjusted the shield straps to fit onto me and then clipped the shield to my back. I tossed the guns to my friends. "How in the heck did they get real guns for a movie?" Ginger asked. "They just did" I simply said. "The one time your fangirling comes in handy" Emily said. "Oh you know it" I said.

Meanwhile..

"Guys where is everything?"Scarlett Johansson shouted. "Where's the shield? Chris evans yelled. "I told you to get tighter security" the director Anthony Russo shouted to his brother. "This is a mess" "We need to track them down" Robert Downey Jr said. "The police will take care of it" Sebastian Stan said. The directors sighed.