Chapter 5- Hell

No ones POV

Fire burned. People screamed. People shook in fear at the mention of her name. Queen Helena Satanic, the queen of Hell, the lover of the devil himself. Queen Helena stood at the gate. Her son, Marco, was at her side. "Mother, are you sure she is the one" Marco asked his mother. "Yes I am dear" Helena said. "I need the sister of the angel. She can be changed to our side" Helana didn't move her eyes from her son."Go to Earth and get her for me. She will be turned when she gets here" Helena instructed. "Will I have to kill her?" Marco asked. "No. She will be fine" Helena said. "Now go". Marco was sent up to Earth.

Jessica POV

It was the next day. I imagine missing persons reports have already been filed. We drove through the night. Samantha drove, Jacob sat next to her, and I was in the back of the car. I couldn't shake this weird feeling. I saw a red mist on the road behind us. I looked forward. Samantha's hands were shaking on the wheel. "Are you ok?" I asked her. She jumped in her seat. "I'm just slightly freaking out, that's all" Samantha said flashing me a nervous smile. "Eyes on the road!" Jacob yelled. We had drifted into the next lane. Samantha jerked the car back. We decided that we needed to stop. We drove to a nearby hotel. We had got into Tennessee. We rented out a room. Samantha and I shared a bed while Jacob got one to himself. I showered and then put on a pair of pjs. I braided my wet air back. I walked into the room and saw Jacob nervously pacing back and forth. "Something is coming" he said. "Like what?" I asked. "More demons" Jacob stated. "I don't want to be possessed again" Samantha said. "No one does" Jacob said. "What do we do?" I asked. "We should have stayed where we were" Jacob muttered. "But they would already have us by now" I said. "This bought us a little bit of extra time" I said. Suddenly the building began to heat up. We then heard screams of panic. We all made the connection. I changed into a pair of jeans and put on a bra and a tank top. Samantha tossed me a jacket. Jacob grabbed the doorknob. It was hot. He jerked away and hissed in pain. Firetrucks rang out in the distance. The glass window shattered. A man about my age ran into the room. He lunged towards me.