Chapter 14- Georgia

Jessica POV

We were in the same positions as before in the car. "Why would they go to Georgia anyway" I asked. Samantha shrugged. I leaned up against Marco and fell asleep. I awoke a few hours later. It was dark out. Ginger was now driving and Jacob was asleep in the passenger seat. Samantha was fell asleep. I saw us pass the "Welcome to Georgia" sign.

We pulled into a Food Lion parking lot. I nudged Samantha awake. Where is she now?" Ginger asked her. "Here?" Samantha said astonished. We all out out of the car and walked into the grocery store. We saw Bree and Emily shoving junk food into their cart. "What are you doing here?!" Samantha yelled asked her sister. "Um we're getting groceries.What do you think we're doing?" Emily said. Bree facepalmed herself. "You won't believe me" Bree said. Samantha crossed her arms over her chest and stared her sister down. "Fine" Breanna huffed. "Emily and I are demon huntresses" "I believe you" Samantha said. Bree looked at her sister in disbelief. "I've been possessed before don't give me that look missy" Samantha said. I bit my lip to hold in a laugh. Bree glared at Marco. "And I know perfectly well who you are" Bree said. "Oh and I assume you want to kill me right" Marco said. "Yep" Bree said a she left the cart behind. We left the store.