Chapter 7- Attraction

My body shook violently. I was terrified of what would happen to me if my body rejected the liquid. I didn't want to ask Marco. I didn't trust him anyway. I felt a warm hand touch my arm. We were in a hotel room. My shaking calmed down. "Get it out of me" I begged him. He just shook his head. "Is there anything that can calm this. It feels like torture" I said. Marco sighed out of annoyance. I got out of the bed. I suddenly realized all my things were in the other motel. I sighed in frustration. I took a step forward. My body was numb and I immediately got a migraine. I fell to my knees, holding my head that was throbbing in pain. I heard water running. I assumed Marco was taking a shower. I stood up again. I walked around to look for a medicine to cure my pain. I heard the bathroom door open but I chose to ignore it. I found painkillers in the next room. I took a couple. When I turned a shirtless man was staring down at me. It was Marco. "I was dulling the pain" I said while smiling sheepishly. Honestly was was hard for me to concentrate. It was the 2nd best set of abs I have ever seen. I was going for first but have you seen Chris Hemsworth. I blushed and pushed past him. He grabbed my arm. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I sat on the bed. He roughly grabbed my wrist and handcuffed it to the bed. He walked off without saying a word.

Jacob POV

I awoke in the back of an ambulance. "Where am I?" I asked. "The demon knocked you out" Samantha said. "That was when the ambulances came and they took you because of the fire" "What about you" I asked. She lifted her arm to show that it was in a cast. "Marco also took Jessica" Samantha said. I immediately sat up. Samantha forced me back down. "What are you anyway" she asked. "What do you mean? I asked. "You have wings" she said. I looked around and saw that I did. They were white angel wings. I sat up and pulled out the oxygen tube. "We have to get to Jessica before Marco kills her" I said. I grabbed her hand. And we flew out the back of the moving vehicle. Samantha clung to me as if her life depended on it. I held her tighter. Her gorgeous brown hair flew around her. Her green eyes lit up with excitement. I smiled at her. We landed. We just had to find my sister before it was too late.