Chapter 12- Trapped

Samantha POV

We were in Hell. As I expected, demons began to charge at us. Jacob and Ginger fought him off. I felt useless so I grabbed an object lying on the ground and proceeded to beat a demon with it. They were all down. A woman walked towards us."See this is why I hate this place" Ginger said. The woman saw me. "Queen Helena" Helena said sticking her hand out to me. I swatted it away. Her demeanor went even darker. "I have someone you would like to see" Helena said. She pushed Jessica in front of her. "Hi" she said in a weak voice. "Let her go" Jacob said. Helena shook her head with a wicked smirk plastered on her face. "Grab them" Helena instructed her guards. Jacob didn't even put up a fight. They grabbed me and Ginger. I winced remembering my fractured arm. I guess I had so much adrenaline, I forgot. I know, it's stupid. We were dragged to a throne room. Jessica stood in front of the queen.

Jessica POV

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked. She ignored my question. "Have you ever killed a man?" she asked. I shook my head. "Mom, she will not be one of your little hunters" Marco said walking up behind me. "Hunter?" I asked. "Mom has hunters to kill angels and then she kills her hunters" Marco said. I glared at the queen. "I refuse" I said. "Fine then" the queen said walking off. I was curious to where she went. Marco pushed past me and undid their binds. Jacob roughly grabbed Marco by the neck. "Jacob, put him down" I scolded my brother. "Why should I?" he asked. I knew he would freak out of I told him about Marco and I. "He helped us didn't he" I said. "He could be of use to us" Jacob dropped him to the ground. Marco smiled at me. I smiled back. "How do we get out of here?" Samantha asked the redhead. The redhead looked to me. "I'm Ginger, his girlfriend" Ginger said pointing to Jacob. I looked at Jacob confused. He shrugged. "Do I have to do everything" Ginger muttered. She threw a powder into the air. A portal to Earth opened. We went through.