Chapter 8- To Hell and Back

Jessica POV

Marco came back the next day. I felt dirty and gross since I hadn't showered in a day. "Can you please uncuff me" I asked Marco. "Sorry Angel" Maro said. I rolled my eyes. "I need to shower" I said. Marco groaned. He walked over to me and uncuffed me. "Don't get any ideas, angel" he said as I was shoved into the bathroom. I undressed and got in. I noticed the odd red veins on my arm. I ignored it until I got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and saw an outfit laying on the bed. It was a short sleeved red crop top and a short black skirt. Something I would never wear. I sighed and put it on anyway. The shirt bothered me. I pulled it down but it continued to show my bare stomach. I felt if I bent over in the skirt, I would flash some people. I put my hair in a messy bun. Marco looked at me. "I hope you like the clothes I chose for you" Marco said. "You could have chosen a longer shirt and skirt"I complained. "But you look so beautiful" Marco said. I gasped at his words. He actually said something nice to me. I smiled. "We have to get going" he said. "To where?" I asked. "What do you think?" Marco asked facing me. I soon realized where. "I am not going with you" I said crossing my arms over my chest. We left the motel as I reluctantly followed. He grabbed my arm and drug me behind him. "No" I said firmly. "Ok then" he said. I felt something hard hit me in the back of my head. The world went dark.

Marco POV

The girl looked beautiful in the clothing I chose for her. She should have figured out where we were going by now. Dumbass. It wasn't surprising to me that she refused. I never expected her to be so fiesty. The second time she refused, I had had enough. I hit her the back of her head with a board. She fell to the ground with her eyes closed peacefully. I lifted her up and carried her. Her head laid against my chest. I walked through a secluded forest. I hotwired a car and got in. I put her in the trunk. She must have awoken cause I heard her thrashing around and screaming for help. Pathetic. I drove to an abandoned shack. I entered the keypad numbers I needed. The ground dropped beneath us. I got out of the car and opened the trunk. She punched me in the nose. Blood leaked out of it. I wiped away the blood and carried her squirming body to my mother.

Jessica POV

I awoke in a small confined space. It smelt of wax and carpet cleaner. I banged on the lid. "HELP" I screamed. I felt the car jerk to a stop. I continued to scream. I felt the car fall. I hit my head on the lid. I heard a door open and close. The lip opened and I punched Marco in the nose. He wiped away the blood. He roughly grabbed me. I thrashed in his grasp but he refused to let me go. I was dropped roughly to the floor. My knees skid on the cool coals. "Hello dear" a woman's voice said. "Welcome to Hell"