I still think I may still love her.

Princeton's POV

Today we were meeting Drew, Charlotte and Brooke at the skate park. When we got there we could only find Drew and.. Leo. 

"Sup bro!" We greeted Drew the guys greeted Leo and I stood there acting like I didn't see him.

"Yo Princeton!" He shouted getting my attention. "How's it going man!" He said giving me a bro hug. Were we friends now? "Look I know before we weren't like bro's but can we just let that all slide cause if you want Audrey she's all yours man. Me and her we're just friends."

"That's cool man." I said smiling. "I dumped her." I left him standing there surprised. I followed Drew and everyone down to the skate park. I then realised Brooke and Charlotte weren't here.

"Where are the chicks?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

"Here they are now." He said pointing in the dirrection of 5 girls. I saw Brooke, Charlotte, Angie... Audrey? and some other new girl. I was pretty surprised to see Audrey here. All the girls completely ingored me exept the new girl. The rest walked right past me with Audrey in the front and greeted the others. I don't care if they wanted to be haters. Thats their problem.

"Hi Princeton. I'm Tarsha but everyone just calls me Tash." The new girl approached me. She was smoking hot. Well she was just under Audrey on the hot meter, but she was as good as I could have right now.

"Hey Gorgeous Tash, nice to meet you." I flirted. "So I haven't seen you around here, are you new to the group?"

She nodded her head and giggled because I called her gorgeous. She was cute but I wasn't planning on keeping her. I just really needed a girlfriend right now.

"Good because, now I get to see more of you and your pretty eyes." I took her hand and she blushed. 

"Well then I guess you will." She smiled and went with the girls. She was okay, I guess. I watched her go before I was distracted by Audrey and Prodigy getting it on. She was all giggle,giggle and he was all  swag,swag WHICH I TAUGHT HIM. What was wrong with him? Flirting with Audrey. I could feel the blood boiling inside of me. Seeing them 2 was probably the most irritating theng I have ever seen. She didn't even belong with him. She is taken. She is mi.... No she is not. I guess I probably still do have feelings for her. Maybe. I didn't realise I was staring until they both looked at me

"Problem man?" Prodigy asked nicely while scratching the back of his head. Audrey gave me the death glare and walked away.

"Nup," I went after her. "Yo Audrey!" I shouted after her since she had stormed off in the opposite direction to everyone else. She ignored my calls. "Audrey!"

"What!" She hissed before she continued walking.

"Where are you going babe?"

"Babe? Babe? BABE?!" She exclaimed in pure anger. "I'm not your dang babe! You just don't care about me do you?!" She stormed off. with her hands in her purple jacket pocket. She mumbled something hoping I wouldn't hear her. I got every word. She said I was a inconsiderate ugly little jerk with the brain the size of a pebble. It's funny how this brain can pick up girls with just a smile.

"I don't care about what-"

"I know you don't care!" Audrey interrupted me as if what I said was the most stupidest thing that she has ever heared a human say. "You told me you don't care! You told all my friends you don't care! You told EVERYONE that you don't care! So Shut the hell UP! And while you're at it get out of my LIFE FOREVER!" She stomped on my foot and pushed me out of the way so she could get back to everyone. "And to think I thought we could have been friends!" She shouted as she left.

I got so mad. How dare she tell me, PRINCETON, THE PRINCETON from MB to shut the hell up! You know what if thats what she wants then fine i'll just leave her and her sorry life alone and let her live her sad Princetonless life. I've had it with this girl. She keeps getting on my nerves with all her yelling and exaggerating. I've only been here about 1 day to now  and all she has done is give me a reason to feel like punching something or someone. I haven't had a single decent conversation with her without her opening her big mouth to trash talk every single thing I DO! She can't appreciate greatness and swag like mine. She really is messed up and confused and irritating, Yet I still think I may still love her.

Hiya peeps. I'm getting started on the sequel so yeah. It's called Some things never change. You can go on my profile and find it. Things have changed , a lot i guess. Hope its good. :D

LUV YAZ :D