It's Just Me and You (Princeton Mindless Behavior)

Audrey's POV

I entered my new school. Where's the only friend I knew. My long brown hair was waving behind me. It was so windy and cloudy. The whole scenery was dark but it was full of students everywhere. Why did i tell my mum i could do this by myself? Oh yeah because im stupid!!

I pushed through the crowded hall ways. Where was she? I searched and searched receiving many glares and stares from people i didn't know. I ignored the stares and looked more.

I eventually gave up on my search for Angie and searched for the school office.

"Um, excuse me," I said quietly to the receptionist "is this the office?"

The lady nodded with her eyes still glued to her laptop. She wore not to much make up, but it was way to bright and not matching. She wore a black dress with a her hair tied up in a high bun. she had brown high heel wedges. What she wore was not too bad but, not together. "Are you that new chick?"

"Audrey Andrews," i said proudly.

"Oh hi, Audrey nice to meet you," she looked up at me "I'll send someone in your classes to come show you around." She seemed very young, in her mid-twenties. She was quite kind and in a way pretty if she changed her make up and outfit.

I nodded and took a seat next to the desk. She spoke on the phone and looked up at me. "Someone's coming to get you now."

I smiled and took out my phone and started to read my texts. I recieved one from my mum and Angie. I read the one from my mum first.

Are you okay? How is it going? Try to make friends okay sweetie and when you get back home we need to talk about you birthday party - Mum

I had almost forgotten about my birthday party. My mum said I could have whatever I wanted. I read the one from Angie.

Hey girl, where are you? are you here yet. At the first break meet me infront of the school gate okay see ya- Angie.

I smiled at my phone.

The door to the office opened and a guy with large curly hair walked in. He had shades on and he looked like a pretty swagged out guy.

"Jacob, this is Audrey she is new to our school so can you show her around?" The receptionist asked with her eyes now on her laptop. "Okay thanks." she said before he could answer.

I stood up and followed the guy out.

"Hey Audrey, Im Jacob but everybody calls me Prince." He introduced himself with a deep and confident voice.

"Why?" i asked trying to make conversation.

"It's short for Princeton."

"Cool." This felt so awkward.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked casually, with a smirk placed firmly on his face.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer the question babe, do you or not?"

Babe? I'm not his "babe."

"Uh I don't." I answered "Happy now?"

"Interesting."

I gave him a strange look.

"You don't have to stare babe I know I'm gorgeous." He said casually.

I looked away and I knew that there was a smirk on his face. We walked in silence.

We reached the first class which was Maths. He opened the door for me and we walked inside. The moment I saw the familiar face of my bestfriend a wave of relief hit me. The teacher pushed me to the front and I had to introduce myself. I noticed Princeton go sit with a whole group of guys who crowded around him.

"Hi, Im Audrey Andrews and im 15. My brirthday is coming up and I don't have any pets. I like dancing and stuff so yeah." Best speech ever!!!!!!

"Thank You Audrey, you can now go sit next to Angie up the back."

I quickly went and sat next to my bestfriend in a matter of seconds.

"Hey Girl, where were you this morning?" Angie casually asked me.

"Well, I was looking for you," I started "then I gave up and went to the office and Princeton brought me here."

She stared at me jaw dropped.

"Ang, what is it?"

"Do you like Princeton?" She quickly asked me.

WHAT!!!!!! NO!!!!!

"No I just met him!" I immediately replied.

"Good," she sounded relieved. "He is trouble."

I turned back to face the teacher who I noticed was looking in Ange, and I's direction. "How?"

"He's popular duh,"

"And thats bad because...?"

"I thought you didn't like him?"

"I don't!" I defended "I just want to know."

"He gets with a lot of girls, he's full of himself and he has a possie and there is way more. I'll tell you later." Angie explained noticing the teacher glaring at up. "Trust me you don't want that guy."

The rest of the class consisted of the teacher Mr. Tomson explaining square roots which I'm I already knew, Angie and I chatting when he wasn't looking and Princeton looking my direction which was really annoying. The bell rang for us to go to our next class which apparently was Art. The receptionist had passed me all the things I needed, like my timetable, my locker combinations and a map of the school.

Angie and I had around the same timetable. But we had science in different rooms and when she had history I was having geography. At least the classes I liked we were in the same class.

We made our way to the art room.

"So do you know anybody yet?" Ang asked when we left the maths room.

"Well just you and-"

"Are you two ladies talking about me?" Princeton butted in as he walked with us.

"No," Angie replied garing at him. "Why would we want to do such a thing?"

"Calm down girl," Princeton defended. "Just joking,"

"What do want?" I asked.

"Well, since we have the same class might as well walk with you guys." He replied like it was obvious.

"Whats up with your hair do?" I asked in curiosity while I looked at his unique hair style.

"You think it's hot don't you." He said arrogantly while putting a hand through it.

"I never said that!" I defended.

"But you were thinking it." he mumbled out loud.

"No I wasn't!" I defended. "Forget I asked okay." I removed a strand of hair from my face. What is wrong with this guy?

He smirked and we all walked in silence.

Hi everybody, first story on wattpad hope you like

for Audreys outfit go to

http://www.polyvore.com/its_just_me_you/set?id=79208543

Thanks bye.