Can We Start A Fresh

Audrey's POV

The bell rang for lunch and I rushed to my locker placing my History books inside. I was strangely really hungry. I looked in by bag for any food. Nothing. I looked for any money that I had put inside it to buy myself some food. Nothing. What was I supposed to do now. I closed my locker and decide to look for Angie and ask her if she had any food. I took out my phone and decided to text her instead.

Angie have you got food, I forgot to pack some and im super hungry.

"We need to talk." I heard a familiar voice say. My head sprang up from my phone and came face to face with his dark shades.

"I have nothing to say to you Princeton." I replied harshly. I turned around and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Let go of me!" I struggled.

"Why are you angry at me." He asked as if I was angry at him for no reason. "I did nothing to you."

I began to laugh. "You can't be serious." I said through laughs.

"I am serious."

"You know what why are you even talking to me?" I asked serously. "I thought I was the worst person you've ever met." I removed my arm from his grasp and walked away.

He ran up to me. "You saw that huh." He said showing a side of him I'd never seen before. He looked like he ACTUALLY cared about me seeing the text.

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't." I began to walk away. "Your such an inconsiderate Jerk I mumbled to my self.

"What was that?" He asked when he caught up to me.

"You heard what I said." I hissed to him.

"Well it's not all my fault!"

"What are you going on about now?" I replied not knowing what he was talking about. "I did nothing to you!"

"I saw you kiss Leo!" he said as if it was wrong.

"And that's wrong because?....."

"I can't stand that guy!" He said as if it was obvious "And you did that to get back at me."

Is this guy serious. "I can't believe you think I kissed Leo to make you jealous. Why would I do such a stupid thing?"

"Because you like me."

"The world doesn't revolve around you idiot. I have a boyfriend"

Princeton was about to reply when Leo came along. "Hey babe,"

"Hey," He put his arm around my waist and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Princeton just rolled his eyes.

"Are you two dating now?" He finally realised.

"Yeah we are." I said giving Leo a tight squeeze. "And now we are gonna go."

We walked away and we went to find Angie.

"What was that about?" Leo asked me as we walked.

"He was just being a jerk."

'As usual." We both began to laugh. 

We finally found Angie and everyone else. We sat down at the table and everyone started to eat their food. I had forgotten how hungry I was and now that I was surrounded by people eating food my hunger came back.

"Here I bought you something." Leo said as he handed me some pasta from the canteen.

"Did you get this for me?" I asked surprised.

"You bet I did." 

I thanked him and gave him a hug.

After a few minutes of everyone having their own little conversations the bell rang and I rushed to my locker. We had science next and the science teacher hated lateness. No one else from our group had science today so I was going to be alone untill the end of the day. Great. :(

I arrived in the science room and took a seat at the back. Not many people were here yet so I wasn't late. I decided to get my iphone out a play 4 pic 1 word while I waited for the class to start.

"What are you playing?" I heard a voice say from next to me. I recognised the voice and remained silent. "Audrey?"

"What?" I hissed.

"I was just asking."

"Nice to know." I said still playing my game. "If you don't mind I'm trying to concentrate."

"On a game?"

"Yes, a game."

"The answer's strong by the way."

"Okay what do you want Princeton?" I asked looking at him.

"Look im sorry." he said in a hushed tone.

"For what annoying me, stalking me?"

"For everything okay." He took his shades off and my eyes widened. He looked strangely different without them. He seemed more of a normal person with out his glasses. "Can we just start a fresh?"

I nodded. "Hi, Im Audrey Andrews nice to meet you." I put out my hand for him to shake and smiled kindly.

"And Im Jacob but everyone knows me as Princeton." He shook my hand and a genuine smile appeared on his face. I had never really seen him smile. He always was smirking or pulling faces at me. I liked it.

The class eventually started but until then Princeton and I just played 20 questions. It turned out we had more in common than we thought.

"What are you good at." He asked.

"Dancing, i guess and I love acting."

"You like dancing?" He asked in interest.

"Is that question included in the game?" I asked giggling. "And yes I love to dance."

"Same." He replied in shock. "You should show me what you got sometime."

"Sure," I smiled, "But I bet I can dance way better than you."

He began to laugh. "Nobody can dance better than me."

"He's right." Some guy with blonde hair commented. "This guy is like the best dancer in the school." He came and sat infront of us.

"Friend of your's?" I asked Princeton refering to the blonde guy.

"Yeah," He replied. "Audrey, Drew, Drew, Audrey."

"Sup gorgeous girl in swag shoes." He said refering to me. Princeton shot him a look hich made me laugh.

"Nice to meet ya Drew."

"So are you two like...... together or something?"

"No way, she has a boyfriend." Princeton replied casually. I liked this new side of Princeton.

"Oh, cool." Drew replied. "A girl like you would obviously have a guy."

I smiled at Drew. He seemed like a casual, layed back kind of guy. And he was kind of funny.

Hey, guys if you wanna see what Audrey would be wearing you can check it out on
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79204973 i'll start making more so you can check out what they are wearing.

LUV YAZ ALL for reading