Stalker Much

Princeton's POV

"So this is your house." I said as I observed her house.

"Yes it is." Audrey replied. "You've seen it so you can now go."

I laughed. Im not going anywhere. I noticed Angie was present. She was sitting on one of the stairs glaring at me. Have I done something to her? Or does she just hate me for the sake of it? 

"Hi Angie nice to also see you here." I greeted her attempting to be nice.

"Can't say the same to you." She turned away from me and went upstairs.

I heard Audrey laugh and i turned to face her and she covered it up by coughing. 

"Nice." I said sarcastically. She smiled and headed towards the stairs. I quickly stopped her by standing infront of the stairs. "Not so fast, arent you going to give me a tour of your lovely house?"

She frowned. "NO." she attempted to push me out of the way but failed.

"Fine then we'll just stay here together."

she rolled her eyes and left the stairs and went into another room. I followed her to where i guessed was the living room. She sat on the couch and started flicking through channels. I sat next to her, right next to her. She moved herself away a little bit and I made myself get even closer to her. She moved even more and I moved closer to her and put my arm around her. "You know how this will eventually end babe." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes I do know how this will end." She replied as she removed my arm. "With  my foot down you throat if you don't stop irritating me!" she stormed out of the room and went up stairs. She was even more hotter when she was angy. I loved it.

"I'd rather have your tongue down my throat actually!!" I shouted to her with a smirk place on my face.

"UGH!!" I heard her shout before she slammed the door super loud.

I felt very proud of myself actually. I really enjoyed that.

I snuck upstairs as quiet as I could. I tried to listen for any the voices of two girls talking. I saw a door that said Audrey's Room so i assumed that was her room. I was about to just barge in when I decided I needed to at least hear what they were talking about then barge in. I gently placed my ear to the door and started to hear their conversation.

"I swear Princeton is just so annoying sometimes." Audrey's voice sounded.

"No kidding." I heard Angie laugh. "Is he still here?"

"I hope not." Well I am still here! "Anyways, I think I might actually text Leo my number."

Was she serious. That guy was just a waste of time.

"Yeah you should." Angie agreed. "I think he really likes you."

"And I really like him too."

"WHAT!" I shouted unintentionally. What did I just do.

"Princeton are you still here!" Angie shouted. 

I heard foot steps coming to the door. What do I do? The door open to reveal a really angry Audrey. Who knew she could so angry. "GO AWAY PRINCETON!"

"Can I please stay?" I pleaded. "I won't annoy you anymore, I promise."

She turned to face Angie. Angie shook her head immediately. Thank you so much Angie. (sarcasm). Audrey turned to face me. "Just wait a second." She colsed the door for a minute then it opened. "Fine just don't speak!" she walkied back inside her room and I followed her and sat on the chair  next to her desk.

"Nice room." I complimented.

"No talking remember!" Audrey snapped.

I put my hand in defence. "Sorry."

"What part of no speaking makes no sense to you?"

I zipped my lips and threw away the imaginary key.

"Thank you." Audrey said as she took her phone out of her pocket. "Im gonna call him now Ang."

They both shrieked and layed down on her big bed.

"What are you gonna say?" Angie asked her.

"Hold on it's ringing." The whole room filled with silence only to be broken by the voice of the most messed up guy I'd ever met.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Leo, It's Audrey."

"Hey, I thought you'd never call." Are you kidding me?!

"Well I have so what's up?"

I groaned loudly recieving glares from both Audrey and Angie.

"Oh nothing. Do you want to hang out some time?"

"Oh my gosh I'd love to." Audrey gladly accepted. "When?"

"How 'bout tomorrow after school?"

"Cool see you tomorrow." Audrey hung up the phone and smiled excitedly at Angie. It was silent.

"Thank god that's over!" I said in relief brakeing the silence. "That was like torture!"

"What is your problem?" Audrey asked when she stopped glaring at me. "Why do you keep following me? Why are you so interested in my life? Is your's not good enough?"

"Calm-" I started before she cut me off.

"I've had it with you flirting with me constantly!"

"Babe-"

"For crying out loud! Im not your babe! Go find yourself one or have you already annoyed all the available ones?"

"What is that supposed-"

"You know what I mean okay! I swear you are only popular because of the stuff you wear and the girls who are to blind to see how much of a jerk you really are! Trust me your popularity has nothing to do with your personality!" The room quickly went silent.

"And another thing!" Audrey started before Angie stopped her.

"Audrey I think he gets it now."

I remained silent. I was just processing what Audrey had just said to me through my head.

"Fine." She started to leave her room. When she walked past me she was giving me the death stare. "When I come back Princeton you better be gone!" I heard her shout.

I stormed out of her room and when I got downstairs I went straight to the dor and slammed it on my way out. I took my phone out of my pocket and started to listen to music as I walked home.

She must have some nerve to say that to me. I was just having some fun. Obviously she doesn't have a sense of humour. I was the one who helped her get noticed at school. She may as well be one of the popular girls in school  thanks to me. If anything she should be thanking me!

I arrived home and go my phone. I immediately deleted Audrey from my contacts seeing as we now wanted nothing to do with each other. 

So over Audrey. Never even liked her. more of an experiment i guess. she is just such a bummer. Worst person I've ever met. And i've met a lot of bad people 

I hesitated on weather i should or shouldn't send it to all my contacts from school. My finger hovered over the send button untill finally i sent it. Was that the right thing to do? of course not but i did it any way.