Does It Hurt

Audrey's POV

Totay was the day. Today was the big day. Today I turned 16. The big 1 and 6. I jumped out of my bed excited as anything. I ran downstairs in my pyjamas. I got down in just my black tank top and my long pyjama pants. They had a whole bunch of A's on them so they were my favourite PJ's. I ran into the kitchen and whas hit by a sensational smell.

"Oh that smells so good." I stated as I stood there taking all the great smells in. Angie my mum and sister all turned all their attention to me and sang happy birthday to me. All I could do was take it all in. 

"Mum can we please have some of that food?" Carlie whined aftwerwards. My mum shook her head as I saw there was only 1 plate filled with the food the smell was coming from. Who was that for?

"No Carls it's all for Audrey." My mum said as she placed the plate infront of me. Did she say its for me? All of it? I smiled in excitement. Mums special birthday breakfast! YAY!

"You hear that guys?" I said wanting to rub it in their face. "It's ALL for ME because I"M turning 16 so ha." I ate my bacon and eggs with mini pancakes and some juice with no hesitations. Today was turning out fairly good, if I do say so myself. "So where are ma' presents?"

"Who said we were going to tell you?" Carlie said feeling satisifeid to realise she now had something I wanted. "You we just enjoy ALL of your breakfast and WE will keep the present instead." Okay, I doubt they would be that mean to me.

"Yeah since you wanted to rub your food in our face we'll rub the presents which are no longer yours in your face." Angie added. 

"And we might as well just cancel the whole entire thing while we're at it." Carlie continued. "Actually yeah lets do that." Like she would honestly cancel my 16th birthday party just because she wanted my breakfast. And anyway, it would be last minute so a bunch of people might be really pissed off. I looked at her unconvinced and she took out her phone and Angie did the same. They both dialed a number and called someone. Wait! Were they being serious right now. Carlie walked out of the room for some reason and I watched Angie hoping she would drop it.

"Hello?..." Angie said into the phone and I heard someone on the other end of the phone. Now I was certain she was serious. "Yeah, I just wanted to say that we are cancelling Audrey's party tonight....... Sorry for the inconvenience...." OMG they were actually going to cancel my sweet 16.

"Okay Okay!" I said stopping her from continuing the call. "Sorry alright I'll give you SOME of my birthday breakfast just don't cancel my Birthday party okay! I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your slave, your servant anything.Just please please please don't cancel this party." It was silent as she thought. The out of nowhere she bursts out laughing. What was up with that. Then my mum started laughing and Carlie came back in laughing her head off as well.

"Did I miss something here?" I asked in confusion. What could have possibly been funny in this kind of situation? They wanted to cancel my sweet 16 and they were laughing their heads off. My question only made them laugh more. Angie feel to the ground holding her stomach laughing. Carlie was almost crying and my mum had her head on the bench doing 1 of those silent laughs that people do when they laugh to much. Okay this was really annoying me. I hated missing out on things and being left out. I looked and Angie's phone which was still on the table. I looked at it and I saw it said. Recent calls, and the latest 1 was to Carlie. They punked me!

"You guys suck you know that right." I pouted and they laughed even more if that was possible.

"Okay, Okay haha." They all finally said after who knows how long. I rolled my eyes and soon after everyone left to go prepare for the party. Since yesterday I couldn't find the perfect dress and outfit since... HE called me, Carlie said she bought me a dress she designed in paris. She wasn't going to let me see it until the party tonight but I had other plans. I snuck up to Carlie's room for no reason. No-one but me was home. I felt like being a spy so thats what I did. I imagined those songs that they play in spy movies playing as I did rolls into the room and jumped around. I crawled to the closet and opened it up. I looked all around the closet. All I saw were a whole bunch of different outfits she has made. After about 10 minutes I gave up. This was totally impossible. Carlie makes like everything she wears. I forgot about my spy act and just walked out of her room and watched tv until 5:45. I decided to go to Brooke's house to see what they were up to even though I will see them at the party in afew hours. I took my scooter and left my house. I played music as I went. Brooke didn't live too har away from home so I was okay. As I listened to Justin Bieber's All around the world, which was pretty catchy I saw a massive limo got past. I watched it go by wondering who might be inside the large classy car. As it went by I looked back to see the initials 'MB' on the back of the car. Who's MB? I continued my journey to Brookes house.