So Not True

Audrey's POV

We walked into the art class room and I found a seat. I placed my books and my equipment on my desk. Angie sat on the left hand side of me and to my surprise Princeton was on the right hand side. Was he following me or something.

I was tempted to ask him why he was sitting next to me but I just ignored him.

There was still sometime before the class started so Angie and I got our phones out. I decided to send my mum a text telling her that I was fine.

Hey mum, Im fine I found Ang, we're in the same class so yeah it's all

"Who are you texting Audrey?" A voice next to me distracted me.

"Why?" I questioned continuing to text my mum. Okay, and can i have a friend come over.

"Oh you're texting your mum." He was looking over my shoulder and he was reading my text. I covered my phone so he couldn't see.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"You want to invite me over?" Princeton asked. "I'd love to."

"Not you idiot." I corrected.

I had received a message from my mum. Who?-Mum

Angie i'll tell her to tell her mum if you say yeah

Okay then if it's okay with her mum-Mum

"Fine invite Angie to come as well it won't be as romantic but-"

"Romantic!! We are not dating!" I confirmed. "It's not a date!"

"Okay so I can come I'll be there." He twisted my words!! "You said 'it's' not a date which confirms that I have an invitation.

"You are so annoying Princeton!" I said in irritation.

"You got that right." Angie said while looking at her phone.

"You are so hot Audrey." Princeton said imitating me with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I said looking at my phone.

"Nice jeans." He complimented "They compliment your-"

"Seriously Shut up!" I exclaimed.

There was a smirk on his face which annoyed me so much. When was this class going to start.

A group of guys and girls came and surrounded the spot we were sitting. I looked down at my phone and payed no more attention to him.

I had a text message, from Angie.

"Princeton is it true you have a girl friend now?"

It said: I asked my mum and she said i could go with you after school is that cool?- Ang

"Is that girl your girlfriend?" I ignored that question and continued looking at my phone. I knew they meant me.

Yeah, cool. We'll go to the mall on the way home

"I heard she only got here today." A bunch of girls asked him.

"Yeah she is." I heard an annoying voice reply. He put an arm around my shoulder.

"WHAT!!" I said looking at him in shock and I pushed his arm off me. "I am not your girlfriend. I've only been here around 2 hours and I apparently already have a boyfriend? So not true!"

"Calm down babe." What is wrong with him?! "I was just joking."

"LOL funny joke." I replied sarcastically.