Fight's And Messages

Princeton's POV

I watched as Audrey rushed to school gate to meet Angie. I watched as that Leo guy went in the other direction. What were they talking about? They exchanged numbers, that i was certain of. She was obviously flirting with that guy. What did he have that i didn't? Whatever, that guy needed to stay away from her. I enjoyed hitting on her and annoying her. If she had a boyfriend it would be weird for me to be doing that. Plus she was going to be mine she would crack eventually.

I approached the guy and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey bro."

"Princeton right?" He asked when he saw me. I nodded and put my shades on. "Leo, nice to meet ya man." He put out his hand to shake but i did nothing.

"So what do you think of Audrey?" I asked as if i was his friend. We started to walk.

"She has a nice personality." He started "She's super-"

"Hot i know." I interrupted. "But are you going to ask her out or something?"

"Yeah maybe," he answered "Why do you want to know?"

"Because where pals." I said as if we were. "and if you haven't heared yet I'm trying, no going to get Audrey to be my girl so can you kind of like back off." He was about to answer but i cut him off. "Thanks man." I walked off with a whole lot of staring people. I was used to the general public staring at me. Everyone knew who i was, I guess it came with the name.

"Hey, Princeton!" Leo shouted from behind me. I slowly turned around.

"Yeah man?"

"Look you don't control me okay." He quickly approached me. "I can ask out Audrey if I want to your not the boss of my life."

"oooooo" went the people who were now crowding around the two of us.

"Well I know people who are." I came back.

"ooooooooo" went the crowd. "Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight."

"I'm not gonna fight this guy." Leo said pointing to me. "It's a waste of my time."

"COME AT ME BRO!!!!!" I shouted at him and we burst into a fight.

I jumped onto him and he pushed me off. He went for a punch but i stopped him and twisted his arm. The fight went on for about afew more minutes before a teacher came and broke us up. 

We both got detention for 2 weeks and he got a small black eye and i got a minor bruise on my cheek. It wasn't too bad but it could have been worse.... for him. 

Afterwards I decided to head home. I had nowhere else to go. 

"I'm home Mum I'll be upstairs if you need me!" I shouted to my mum when i entered the house. I ran upstairs and went straight to my room. I jumped onto my bed and checked my phone to see if i had any messages. 

I had heaps. Well, more than usual.

I had a message from My friend Trent
Hey Prince that fight was soo..... and it was all for the new chick Audrey lol 

I had ones from a bunch of people saying...
Prince that was some sick fight 

I also got afew from girls saying.....
Why fight for Audrey when you can fight for me :D <3

My buddy Drew had also sent me one.
I have Audrey's number so if you want it text me back

And one from this guy that said
That Leo guy is so-

 I stopped reading the last one and returned to the one from Drew. He had Audrey's number?! How? Whatever i had to text him back so i did so.

Hey Man,
Yeah send me her number. I have some fun planned for her B-).