Day 2 until Princeton goes

Audrey's look go to

http://www.polyvore.com/its_just_me_you/set?id=79742835

Thanks xox

Audrey's POV

I arrived at school with Angie walking next to me. Angie was away sick yesterday.

"You know Leo seemed really weird yesterday." I said to Angie interrupting her retelling of how sick she was.

"How so?"she asked realising I wasn't really listening to what she was saying.

"I don't know....." I saw Leo at his locker. "Be right back I'll catch up with you later." I ran towards Leo.

"Hey, Leo." I said cheerfully.

"Hey," He said in a monotone. He seemed as if I was the last person he wanted to see. He opened his locker ignoring my presence.

"So hows it going?" I asked ignoring the fact he didn't want me around. He ignored my question. "Leo?...." He ignored that too. "Leo?...." again no response. "Okay, fine I'm going." He ignored me again. I walked away from him and caught up with Angie.

"What's up with Leo?" I asked Angie. She gave me an unreadable look.

"Why what's up?"

"He completely ignored me just then." I replied in annoyance. "Did I do something to him?"

"Who knows."

We continued walking until I reached my locker and Angie went to hers. I checked my timetable to see what I had next. Science. Great, I had Miss Collins. I took out my science equipment and put somethings in my bag. I closed my locker and was about to walk to science class when I was ambushed by Brooke and Charlotte.

"Hey Audrey!!" they shouted in my face.

"Hi guys, what's up?" oh yeah I had science with them.

"Have you seen Princeton?" Brooke asked.

"No, why?" I asked wondering why I needed to see him.

"He's looking for you." Charlotte added.

"Why?"

"We have no idea, he just told us to find you!" They both said together.

"Okay I'll go find him." I thanked both of them and went to find Prince.

I walked around looking for him. Why was he looking for me? Was it important? I continued walking. I decided to ask Drew if he had seen him.

"I've seen him, he's over there." He replied. "I'll show you." We walked in the direction he meant but he wasn't there. "He was here before."

"Maybe he's in that big crowd?" I suggested noticing that there was a large group of people crowding around something. Drew and I went over to the large amount of people.

I wondered what was going on. Drew asked someone what was happening and he gave me a worried look. "Princeton's in there alright." He took my arm and we pushed through the people. What did he mean by that? We finally got to the center of the large circle of people and I realised what he meant. Princeton and Leo were fighting, AGAIN. I rolled my eyes and ran to them. I tried to push them apart but they were resisting.

"STOP, STOP,STOP!" I shouted begging them to let go of each other. "I'M SERIOUS YOU 2 STOP BEFORE YOU GET HURT!" They ignored me. Was I invisible today or something? I finally found a was to stand in between them. I separated them with all the strength I had. I finally pushed them away from each other and the crowd immediately left. The bell rang but I didn't want to leave without being certain they were going to leave.

"What happened!" I asked expecting a reasonable answer.

"I don't know!" Princeton shouted. "Idiot here, just came at me for no freaking reason!"

I looked at Leo. "Why?"

"He was getting his friends to do his dirty work!" He replied angryly.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"He thinks that when he's gone I'm going to try to get closer to you!"

"What?" I said to them both.

"Hey you three why aren't you in class!!" An angry teacher exclaimed coming in our direction.

"Run!" Princeton comanded. He took hold of my hand and we ran quickly to science class. I turned back to see if Leo got caught but he didn't he was running in the opposite direction to what ever class he had. The teacher was standing there wondering which direction to go. She eventually gave up standing there and went back into the office. Prince and I arrived in science class and Miss Collins wasn't very pleased. We got detention again, but she forgot that we had it already today. For a really mean teacher she had a pretty bad memory. Prince and I took our seats at the back with all the others.

"Are you going to hang with us at lunch?" Charlotte asked when Miss C wasn't looking.

"Um...." I remembered I had made plans with Angie to hang out with her and the others. She wouldn't mind if I changed for today. "Yeah sure why not."

"Cool because we are going to get pizza at the near by pizza place." Drew added.

"Sounds like fun!" I giggled.

"Have you ever heard of be quiet!!" Miss Collins complained with her back turned to us.

"Have you ever heard of nobody cares?" Brooke whispered to us. We began laughing silently. Miss Collins turned around and looked at us. We smiled innocently and she scowled at us and returned to the lesson we weren't paying attention to. When she turned we laughed even more. We tried not to laugh, but Drew was pulling faces at the teacher it was super funny and when she looked we smiled innocently and she would roll her eyes. Science was now my favourite class.

We ran out of science class when the bell rang. Finally we could let out our laughter. We laughed for about 3 minutes non-stop. The people who were walking past us were looking at us but we didn't care.

"Guys we should get going now," Brooke finally said. "If we want to make it back on time."

We all agreed and we made our way to the school gate.

"Audrey!" A voice shouted after me. "Audrey where are you going?"

I turned around to see Angie coming after me. I told the guys I would be right back and I went up to Angie.

"I thought we were going to hang today." Angie said cheerfully.

"Is it okay if I hang with my friends today?" I smiled.

Her smile dissapeared. "Which friends?"

"Those guys." I said turning to face Drew, Brooke, Charlotte and Princeton who were laughing about something. "I'll hang out with you after school okay."

She sighed and smiled, "Fine."

I gave her a quick hug and ran to the guys. I begged them to tell me what they were laughing about but it only got them laughing even more.

"Seriously what is it!"

"We'll tell you later." Charlotte giggled.

"No tell me now!" I whinned. I looked at Princeton.

"Fine," he gave in which made me smile. "Drew was imitating you."

"It couldn't have been that funny."

"It was actually really good!" Brooke pointed out.

"It couldn't have been that good." I retaliated "Trust me no one can imitate me. It takes years to get even close to me." I said proudly.

Everyone began to laugh. I then realised that Drew had been imitating everything I had just said and done. I gave him a playful punch since he was standing next to me. We continued walking.

OMP When I finished writing this part of the story I saw that I had reached 100 reads. I know 100 reads not fantastic compared to 1000 but what ever. I cant believe i reached 100 reads. I'll add a MB vid on the side for you guys. I love this song (hehehee). PLEASE COMMENT GUYS. Thanx so much :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D