Princeton Leaves Tomorrow

For Audreys Look go to

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79842575  

For Angie's Look go to

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79849204

Thanks

Audrey's POV

I walked into school and went straight to Brooke, Charlotte, Drew and Prince who were sitting at some tables.

"Hey Drey!" Drew said cheerfully. Did he just call me Drey? I gave Princeton a questioning look.

"I honestly don't know," he whisper gesturing me to sit next to him, and I did so. Afew minutes later I noticed Angie was death staring me. I looked in her direction and she immediately continued her conversation with Yazmine. I turned back around to face everyone. Was Angie okay? I brushed away the subject and joined the conversation about science class yesterday. 

"The bell's gonna ring soon and we should go get our things." Charlotte notified us. Everyone stood up and headed towards their lockers exept for Prince and I, we had the same class as usual.

"Bye guys," I said to Drew, Charlotte and Brooke. They all had a different class. Princeton took hold of my bag and handed it to me. "Thanks."

"I'm just going to my locker and I'll walk with you." He began heading towards the area where his locker was and I started to walk to  mine when I bumped in to someone.

"Oh sorry Angie I didn't see you there," I appologised when I recognised her red jacket which she loves to wear.

She mumbled something to herself which I didn't quite heard. We stood up from the dirty green grass. 

"Audrey, you know how you said we would hang out today?" Angie spoke reminding me that I needed to tell her something about that.

"Oh yeah about that Angie I can't-" I started but she groaned loudly. "What is it?" I asked suprised at her reaction.

"You can't hang out with me today can't you?" she said with a bit of attitude which surprised me.

"Well Brooke and Charlotte wanted-"

"Oh my gosh!" she interrupted rudely. "Of couse it's Brooke and Charlotte!" 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked not intirely sure on what she was trying ti imply. "Brooke and Charlotte are my friends!" I said making it clear that I was starting to get angry at her.

"Audrey this is the third time you've ditched me to hang out with those-"

"THOSE WHAT!" I interrupted "Angie just leave them alone!" I was now very offened. "They have done nothing to you!"

"Yeah but you're the one who keeps leaving their bestfriend!" She exclaimed.

"Yesterday I invited you to come with us to the mall!" I pointed out trying to calm myself down. "But YOU didn't want to come!"

"I had stuff to do!" I could tell she was lying. She wasn't looking at me anymore which was a sign that she  didn't mean what she said.

"Yeah right!" I smirked "you probably slept the whole time!" I assumed.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes. "You honestly don't care about your bestfriend do you!"

"I care about my bestfriend!" I shouted in her face. "I just don't care about you!" I hissed angryly.

Silence hit the two of us. Neither one of us moved.I saw the hurt in her eyes but she covered it up with glare directed at me. I couldn't help but feel guilty. What had I just done? I may have just ended the longest friendship I'd ever had.