19. Let's fly

Well, great then. Let's fly!"

"Sapphie?"

"Yeah."

"Are you planning to push me off a cliff?"

I looked at him and smirked mischievously.

"Maybe."

"And here I was, thinking I was forgiven." He said, sighing dramatically.

I snorted and stuck my tongue out at him.

Harry's POV

I smiled at her. I could bet she has no idea how beautiful she is and how happy she makes me.

"Okay, so how are we going to fly? Do you need me to call Tinker Bell? We could use some fairy dust," I mocked.

She rolled her eyes at me.

If she thinks she can offend me every times she tries so hard to, she's so so wrong because every time I look at her, I think not loving her would be an offence.

"We don't need pixie dust, Styles. We need imagination. I hope you can at least imagine. And it isn't exactly flying, yeah. But something of the sort," she smirked.

Oh, if you only knew what I've been imagining, my love. I've been imagining you in my arms. I've been imagining your lips on my own. To imagine myself in the sky can't be that hard.

"Fine, fine."

"Okay, do as I say."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

I got punched in my arm for that. But, I also got to hear her laugh.

She gave me a serious look.

"Enough with the jokes, Haz. You need to focus. This is a very tricky task."

"Right," I bit the insides of my cheeks to keep myself from laughing.

"Okay, now put your hands at the sides of your face so that you can't see anything but the sky."

While she was busy giving me the instructions, I was busy staring at her. How can a person be so perfect?

"Harry! Are you even listening?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry."

I did as she told me. The sky was all I could see. The vast infinity of blue with whites sprinkled in it, here and there.

The scene before my eyes was so calming, amazing.

"Beautiful," I gasped.

"Told ya! It almost feels like you're in the sky which is kind of but not exactly, like flying. It doesn't really make sense but I don't really care." She said.

She grinned at me and I smiled.

I sat up after a little more 'flying'.