4. Familiar

Hello there!
A picture of Sapphira's dress is attached.
Hope that everyone's good and enjoying the story. Do you like it?
I'd love to read your thoughts.
Thanks x
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Harry's P.O.V

I saw a woman approaching her and calling her name, "Sapphira darling, we should be going home now".

She stepped away from me, said a quick goodbye and started walking towards the woman. As I was about to go after her, none other than Princess Amelia approached me.

She asked me for a dance and I couldn't deny her offer because I didn't want to be rude. By the time I looked back to where I had last seen Sapphira, she was nowhere to be seen.

I wanted to talk to Sapphira more. She was so nice and kind. It was like kindness dripped from every word that left her beautiful lips, from her eyes that held so much in them. I could feel that there were many unsaid words in her eyes and because of the way she talked. Just like I had so many unsaid words. I just didn't have anyone who would listen. Millions of people who love me yet I feel alone. I had just met her once and I was already intrigued by her. I wanted to know her better.

The party ended but my thoughts about a certain girl never came to an end. I wanted to see her again. How? That's what I'm thinking. The cafe maybe. The woman said that she visited that cafe often. Maybe, I'll find her there.

*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, I went to the same coffee shop to grab myself some breakfast. I could make myself some, since I used to work in a bakery but I wanted to see Sapphira and also, check if she got that little note or not.

I greeted the lady,ordered myself some breakfast and then asked the lady about Sapphira. Her name tag read 'Roxxane'. Let's get the required information now.

"Roxxane, did Sapphira come here again?"

"No. She didn't visit after the day I last saw you. Why don't you give her a call or something?"

I frowned and said,
"Actually, I don't have her number."

"Oh. Don't worry. I'll give her the note the next time she visits."

I handed her another piece of paper and said,
"If you don't mind, can you give this to her too?"

She took the piece of paper and gave me a polite smile. She's so nice.

Sapphira's P.O.V

I woke up late. I was so tired after last night. Last night was really good. I spent the entire time dancing with an emerald eyed man. A complete gentleman. One of the very few people who understand things with depth. Someone who thought about humanity.
I dressed up, had my breakfast and chose to go to the living room. Aunt Tori was sitting there reading a magazine.

"Mornin', aunt Tori."

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you have a good time last night?"

"Yes,I enjoyed the night", I smiled.

"Sapphira", she said seriously. "I wanted to tell you something. I know you're going to be upset but it is how it is".

With a worried expression, I said,"What is it?".

"Sapphira, you can't join college. You'll be tutored at home like earlier. I know your uncle agreed but we were late and the college authorities wouldn't agree. I hope you understand." She looked at me apologetically.

"I....I....I really would've liked to go to college. It's okay though". I said quietly.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go out for a walk." I said.

"That's fine".

I walked out of my home. I kept walking and walking until I reached a familiar place. I walked to the little man made forest that was planted years ago. The forest is just behind the palace and my home since my home isn't too far from the palace. I walked into the forest until I reached a very familiar elm tree. This tree was special to me. It wasn't just any tree. I planted this tree with my parents when we visited Aunt James and Aunt Tori,one summer. There was a huge rock under this tree. I sat on it and brought my knees closer to my chest, hugging my legs.

This has to be my favourite place in the entire world. I can feel mum and dad's presence here. It's so calming and peaceful.

I was very upset because of the news Aunt broke to me not long ago. I don't get it. My life is so far from normal. I wanted to cry but I just stared at the ground and let the serenity of nature engulf me.