13. Restlessness

We finished eating and talking and wrapping things up. We said our goodbyes and Harry started to walk away. I stood there, watching him walk back to the gates when he stopped suddenly.

He turned around and said,
"Sapphira, I need to tell you something."

I scrunched up my face in confusion. What could he possibly have to tell me? He walked back to me, shoved his hands in his pocket and said,
"I'm leaving for tour, tomorrow."

"Oh" was all I could say. He's leaving? How long? I'm not going to see him until he's back? Shall I see him when he's back?

After a few moments of silence, I spoke up.

"That's...uh...that's great. When will you be back?"

I was happy for him. I truly was. It just didn't feel as good as it should've. I don't really know why though.

" About a month."

A month? Oh.

The tension in the air was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. I tried to lighten up the mood. I gave a little laugh and said,
" Have fun, popstar! Keep me updated?"

For a moment, his expressions changed completely. His expressions flashed shock, happiness, contentment and sadness all in a span of few seconds. Now, he held a mild smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'll keep you updated. Sapphie Bear."

He grinned and I groaned.

"Not you, too. I hate it when Cass calls me that."

"All the more reason to call you that, Sapphie Bear," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him lightly.

"I guess I should get going now."

He walked in a reverse motion, slowly.

"Yeah, Bye Haz. Stay safe," I said a little above a whisper but loud enough for him to hear me.

He nodded and then he walked out of those gates and possibly, out of my life for a month. Thirty days. Seven hundred and twenty hours. Forty three thousand and two hundred minutes.

I just stood there. I hoped. I really hoped that my life wouldn't turn back to the way it was, in his absence. Because, that was the last thing I'd ever be okay with.

I didn't know if I'd be able to talk to him. I mean, wouldn't he be busy?

Harry's POV

I walked back to my car. I didn't want to lose the excitement that I had begin to hold lately. A spark. Something different. Being with Sapphira was like an adventure. Always. Talking to her was calming to the soul. Somehow, she always chose the right words. I knew I was going to miss this.

I'm excited for the tour. It's always fun to visit new places and new people. The fans are great no matter where we go. Their dedication never fails to amaze me. Performing for them makes me happy and even if I can't pay them for what they do for us, giving them some love is the least I can do. But, it's always hard to leave behind the people and places that you're so attached to.