A special Treat

"Bae, I will be super busy the next few weeks since I'm finishing up my album and doing some promos and stuff. I don't know if I can make it to Bali." Ylona spoke to Bailey as they entered her condo. They had planned for a weekend in Bali to celebrate the success of their movie and to spend more time together. Everything's been booked already and they were very excited especially Bailey who was very hands on and planned the perfect romantic getaway.

"Seriously?! Babe, I thought you'd be done by then. Everything's set. I made sure we were both free before I made the arrangements and that's still nearly a month from now. Are you sure you can't make it?" Bailey was obviously upset.

Ylona felt guilty for ruining their plans and seeing how visibly upset Bailey was made it worse. She knew how important this was for both of them. 

She walked towards him and hugged him tight, "I am so sorry! I feel really bad, maybe we might finish earlier than scheduled but you know we're having slight problems in the studio right now so that pushes us back an extra week, so I don't know. I don't wanna give you empty promises. I hope you can forgive me." Ylona looked up into Bailey's eyes and saw how sad he was and also the understanding from him as he kissed her forehead and hugged her back. 

"It's okay babe! We'll have plenty of vacations ahead of us. It's just a trip and work always comes first, right? Don't worry, I am not mad at you, maybe just at your crew for blowing our first ever trip alone together." Bailey joked a little to make her laugh.

"It's not their fault, you know. I don't want to get stressed about it so I just got to work harder and do my best in the studio so there won't be any more delays." She went to sit in the couch in her living room and rested her head back. She came from recording all day and was feeling really tired. Bailey sat next to her and offered her something so irresistible. 

"Hey come here! Leme give you a massage, I know how tired you are." Bailey said sweetly.

"Really? You're spoiling me rotten, you know! I just ruined our plans and this is what I get in return? You are the best guy ever!" Ylona threw herself at her man and showered him with kisses to show her love and gratitude. "Let me just take a quick shower and get changed. I'll be back before you know it." She almost ran to her bedroom in excitement. 

Bailey couldn't erase the grin off his face as he stared after his girl. He was sure disappointed about the news but there was nothing they can do but reschedule or postpone their trip. He went after her and entered her room. Ylona was still in the shower, so he turned her music player on and played some music. He selected some slow love songs and sat on her bed waiting for her.  After a few minutes, she was done and eager for the massage she was promised minutes ago. 

"I don't have special massage oils, I only have scented ones and creams." She brought a small bottle of oil and joined him in bed. Fresh from the shower, she changed into some loose shirt and comfy shorts, her usual bed clothes. "That's lavender which smells really good like fresh linens. Somebody gave it to me and I haven't even used it." 

"Where do you want it done?" He poured some oil on the palm of his hand and rubbed his hands together to spread it evenly. "I have a headache and my back hurts a little and my arms.." Ylona complained. "So you want full massage, eh? Just so you know, my hands can work magic and all your stresses and pains will be gone in no time." Bailey said confidently as he started applying the oil on her arms.

Ylona couldn't help but smile at his antics and lay down on her soft bed and found a comfy position as he rubbed on her skin gently and smoothly, pressing at the right points, she was impressed by how he seemed to know what he was doing.

"Babe, where did you learn this?" Ylona asked clearly enjoying herself as her eyes were half closed most of the time.

"My parents used to trick me when I was young into giving them massages in exchange for money. They taught me the proper way to do it  and then I realized as I got older how much work to do, especially for dad considering how big he is." They both laughed at what he said about his dad and then he was done with her arms. 

"Babe, can you turn around so I can do your back?" He was feeling awkward suddenly and shrugged the feeling aside and rubbed his hands together as they were turning clammy.

Ylona lies on her stomach feeling the tension in the air as well and started talking to calm her nerves.

Bailey pulled up her shirt hesitantly and saw her flawless back and bra, he was getting nervous and sweaty by the minute.

"Uhm babe, your bra.." Ylona unhooked her bra but was struggling with the clasps because of her position and embarrassment so Bailey helped her with it. He started the massage right away to break the ice. She was tensed about the situation but also felt that Bailey didn't take advantage of her and respected her all throughout so she relaxed in no time.

He must admit how difficult it was to act and react normally when touching her intimately and being this close to her without feeling anything but he respects and loves her too much and he believes that those things would happen in the right time. 

Bailey continued giving her back rubs and asked her, "Are you still awake?" Ylona let out feel good noises and and soft moans, evidence of a very pleased client so he allowed her to sleep and rest while he finished off the massage. She had been working nonstop the past few months from shooting their film then recording her album, it's a wonder how she still keeps going and manages. He was glad he was able to do this for her and give her a special treat.

He covered her with a blanket and left a note on her table that read, "Sleep tight, my love. Dream of me & you. See you tom." He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I love you!". 

Ylona was feeling warm and fuzzy. She was enveloped in a bear hug and Bailey is whispering sweet nothings into her ear, even saying those three words she loves to hear. She was so happy and she said it right back, "I love you too!" to the now empty room, and smiled in her sleep.