Can't fight this feeling anymore.

"Darren, I am going away this weekend with my fellow housemates. We're staying at Bailey's beach house in Anilao and spend the night there. That's okay with you, right? And you have plans with your family anyway so you won't miss me." Ylona casually told him. 

"Who's going? Hope you won't have too much fun." He joked. Darren isn't comfortable with Ylona hanging out with Bailey but he doesn't want to sound like a jealous boyfriend so he's keeping it to himself for now. 

"You know the guys, I don't think Ailah and Barbie can come, they're both busy. I am glad we can all just chill and meet up, I haven't seen them in five years! That's way too long and I miss them especially Zonia and Ryan."

That weekend she drove with her closest friends Zonia and Ryan, they spent the whole journey talking and laughing like they always did ages ago. They were the first ones to arrive in the house and Bailey greeted them eagerly, and immediately ushered them inside being extra accommodating to his guests especially to Ylona helping her with her bags. This didn't go unnoticed by their friends who shared a knowing look.

An open bar was waiting for them and they helped themselves graciously as Bailey turned into a bartender and showed off his famous cocktails. They carried their drinks to the pool area overlooking the beach. They were all mesmerized by the view and silently admired it while enjoying their drinks.

The rest of their friends arrived shortly and they were soon laughing and goofing around like they used to in the house. They enjoyed a delicious feast and drinks were overflowing as the night went on. Some of the housemates decided to go for a dip in the pool and Ylona was sipping her drink when the boys decided to play a prank on her, they carried her up and threw her in the pool still very much dressed up. She was screaming and swearing but laughed along as most of the housemates headed towards the pool. She left to change into her bikini and came back to join her friends.

Bailey has had a few too many beers and was dressed in nothing but shorts. He looks smouldering hot after a swim in the pool with the water dripping down his body. His fit body is on full display and he has every right to show it to the world. Ylona stepped out with a sexy two piece bikini that showed  how much more beautiful and sexier she had grown and then she heads to the bar. Bailey had his mouth open and stood there like a lovestruck teenager as he was staring lustfully at her.  Ylona could feel his eyes on her and it gave her goosebumps as much as it flattered her. She knew she looked good as she carefully chose her swimwear to emphasize all her curves and flaunt her sexy body and she's glad it worked because she can see Bailey slowly walking towards her. "Oh God! I am so nervous. What should I say to her?" Bailey was sweating a bit and mastered all his courage as he came up. "Hey, do you care for a drink? Here let me get you one." He fussed and went on to make her a cocktail as she looked on. He was very nervous and he scolded himself internally. How can he be acting this way? He literally had no game in front of her. He was still thinking about what to talk to her about when she interrupted his thoughts. 

"This is a treasure you have here, Bai! I love everything, especially the view facing the beach. I would just love to sit here looking at every sunrise and sunset. I would like to have a place like this. This is really nice. You are lucky to have this." She went on.

Bailey handed her a drink and said, "Yeah I was really happy a friend hooked me up this place. I fell in love the very first time I saw it." 

She sipped her drink and avoided looking down below his chin because his body was way too distracting for her but staring at his eyes proved to be much more challenging because it's making her knees go weak like jelly. She said, "I bet you bring all your girls here and make them fall in love with you." She joked but couldn't seem to find it funny.

"You know what, I have never brought a girl here like on a date. This place is too important to me. Maybe when the right one comes along, we'll make this our love nest, he said cheekily." He wanted to say "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you want and I would gladly share every sunrise and sunset with you" but of course that would make him sound like a creep. He downed his beer hungrily to avoid looking at her in an obvious way. 

"Oh I am glad you get to share this with us and I can't wait to see sunrise tomorrow. Now why don't we join them?" They went to the pool and sat with their friends but they only had eyes for each other. Bailey couldn't take his eyes off her as he got drunker it was more obvious that he wanted her. The boys noticed it too and got him away to cool down in the pool and talked to him. "I have always had feelings for her bro, I may have denied it in the past but I don't want to do that anymore. The more I keep it, the more it grows, I think I'm going to explode. I need to tell her." He was rambling and confessing his feelings to his friends who were very understanding and got him to sober up. They told him this isn't the best time and place to do it and that they are both in relationships but if he really is serious about Ylona then he should make some grown up moves and go for it.

Ylona at that moment was also happy drunk and was in a deep conversation with Ryan and Zonia. They told her that it was very obvious that something is going on with her and Bailey. They wanted to know the truth. "There is nothing going on, guys. You must be mad. We are both taken so that's the end of the story." Ylona exclaimed. Ryan insisted that the two lovebirds had feelings for each other and that it's very palpable everyone could tell. "No, it was a long time ago when I had a crush at him but it's all gone now. I am happy, so let's just drop it , okay? She insisted and assured her friends but not herself. They retired shortly but not before setting her alarm early to see the sunrise.