Way Home

They were both in the mood to surprise their friends with a delicious breakfast spread. Working together smoothly, they invaded the kitchen and Ylona took out the ingredients and supplies needed from the pantry while Bailey got all the kitchen materials ready playing as the assistant to the beautiful chef. Ylona had learned a few tricks while living abroad and became quite good at cooking and baking. Bailey was very attentive and did whatever she ordered without being asked twice.

"You do know your way in the kitchen. Sorry if I imagined you'll be serving us burnt eggs and bacon. Now look at you! This is incredible. Darren is a lucky guy." Bailey added sadly.

"I've come far since our pbb days, Bai. I had no choice but to learn how to do things on my own over there and you know how I love food, so I experimented until I got really good at it. It's like therapy for me whenever I feel stressed I take it out in the kitchen." She shared. Bailey wondered how she stays in shape after all the food she eats, she remains sexy and fit.

They were a perfect team and had managed to get everything done quickly before their friends were up. Bailey set up the table while Ylona served the food and then called out everybody to share the wonderful meal they prepared to the delight of their friends.

The rest of the day they spent swimming, lounging by the beach, pigging out and some wanted to try scuba diving. Ylona joined Zonia and the boys as they got suited up and listened attentively to the guides' instructions for beginners. They were extremely excited to experience a new adventure and see the beauty hidden under the sea. Bailey has become a pro at diving and often visits the local diving spots when he has free time. Carrying his gopro, he led the way and helped his friends get familiar with how things work. He was extra helpful to Ylona and never left her side the whole time. He was in charge with taking photos and videos of the coral reefs and the sea creatures they met along the way. Ylona was gesturing to him something in the distance and then he saw a sea turtle swimming closer to them. He immediately recorded the encounter and took several videos and selfies of them with the turtle. Then it was time to head back to the surface and get ready to leave for home.

"Hey guys, you see my place is out of the way I don't want to cause the guys trouble and besides I live close to Ryan so can I get a lift please?" Bailey asked hopefully. They welcome him into the car and drove off.

Ryan was driving with Zonia in the passenger seat, so that leaves both Ylona and Bailey sitting beside each other at the back. The four friends were talking and laughing as the journey started, they listened to Ylona's songs and sang along to the music. It was a fun drive but exhausted from the day's activity, it wasn't long before Ylona passed out and slept. They told Bailey it was cool if he wanted to nap as well.

She must be dreaming, then why else would she be wrapped in his arms, and how it just feels so safe and right. She doesn't want to ever leave this dream and wake up, so she snuggled closer to him and buried her face in his shoulder as she felt his arms around her wrapping her in an sweet embrace. She jolted forward as the car suddenly stopped and she nearly fell off her seat if not for the strong arms who held her protectively.

"What happened? Oh my God is everyone okay?" They checked on each other. Ylona sat up straight and avoided Bailey's eyes as she now realizes how close they've gotten while in their sleep.

"I am so sorry the dog just crossed suddenly and I almost hit it. Hope you are all okay." Ryan was obviously shaken.

"There's a convenience store across the street, why don't we stop first to get some water and snacks." Bailey offered to go and buy the goods while they waited in the car. Ylona needed something and rang Bailey to ask him to buy it for her but he left his phone so she followed him to the store. It was fortunately quiet and there was only one customer who seemed not to notice who they were.

"Hey, did you want something?" Bailey asked her. "Yeah I was about to call but you left your phone. I just need a few toiletries and mints." Ylona replied shyly. "I am so sorry if I may have used you as a pillow. I didn't know obviously I was asleep." Bailey joked, "I can be your pillow or blanket anytime you want. I think you might have left your drool on my shirt, but it's okay." Ylona was so embarrassed and checked his shirt right away and saw he was just messing up with her. "You're such a liar! I did no such thing! She went on to hit him playfully with the water bottle. They continued their harmless flirting and played jokes on each other while choosing what things to buy, so they failed to see the guy taking puctures of them. They paid for their items and headed back to the car.

It wasn't long until they reached Ylona's condo. "Let me help you with your bags. I'll walk you up to your unit." Bailey volunteered eagerly and followed her out of the car. "No thanks! I can manage it's just one bag. I had a great time, you guys are the best!" She hugged Ryan and Zonia good-bye and smiled at Bailey giving him a friendly punch. Bailey pulled Ylona in a bear hug, he sure wasn't going to be left out and hugged her tightly and longer than normal friends would, letting her feel how much he was going to miss her.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but I think someone doesn't look very happy with the two of you playing lovey-dovey." Ryan warned.

Ylona waved at her friends and met a very serious looking Darren. "Hi, I didn't see you there. You should have waited upstairs." She kissed his cheek and was met by a cold look.