Ch.11 Hello ex-girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"No I won't do that" she said while shaking her head.

"But why? You're my girlfriend you're supposed to help me"

"What's the use of your brain if you're not gonna use it" I made a face before leaving her, I need to go to class already.

My hut is quite far from the engineering building so I made a shortcut at the back of the high-school building.

I smiled when I saw Karla sitting on one of the benches on the football field. I ran to her direction to greet her, we're classmates but I don't think she's gonna attend our first subject.

"Why are you staring into space Koala bear" I snapped at her, she's holding a lollipop. I took it from her and brought it to my mouth immediately, her eyes widen but she didn't complain.

"Nina doesn't want you calling me that" she said flatly.

"But she's not here, Nee chan seems serious don't you think?"

"Nina doesn't want you calling her that" she said hastily. I rolled my eyes at her.

"What's wrong with you Koala bear? You seem afraid of her. I can call anyone in this school anything that I want because I'm gonna be the student council president soon" I said cockily and then leaned closer to whisper something.

"But don't tell Allison about it, you know she's a monster" she obviously didn't believe what I said. Everybody thinks Allison is an angel sent from above.

"Okay back to our topic" I said hastily.

"Well it's terrifying when she's mad" she said sighing heavily.

"Who Allison?" I asked her confused.

"No Nina, you said let's go back to our topic" she said sighing again.

"Oh. Yes but I think she has a wild side" I said winking.

"You do?" Her eyes widen, she's cute. She's been with Nina for I don't know how long, how come she doesn't notice it.

"Yes. Based on a survey and my experience they are wilder"

"But why do you look so problematic?" I asked her curiously.

"Well, is it a sin if I have a crush on someone else aside from Nina?" I didn't expect her to be interested to someone else aside from Nina.

"Well. It's normal to have a crush, I have lots of crush--"

"But you're not in a relationship" I glared at her and poked her forehead.

"I am in a relationship" I said cockily.

"With whom?"

"With" I paused and thought for a while, she won't believe me if I tell her that I have a ghost girlfriend.

"With whom?"

"With my Pussy, she's so jealous and all" she shoved my hand away and sighed heavily again. She haven't seen my dog yet, only Pheb.

"Please be serious"

"Okay, okay let's get serious"

"So who's this girl?" I added while crossing my arms.

"Secret" she said flatly.

"Come on! Why would you keep it a secret from me! I'm your friend!" I argued.

"You're friends with Nina as well. I don't want you to have a burden of keeping a secret from her so it's better that you don't know" I gazed at her for seconds. I gazed at my clock, we're ten minutes late already.