5.3

michael.

i stood upon the brick road, tears rolling down my pale white cheeks.

i  never wanted it to end up like this. i pictured things so differently than how they were now. it's turned to an all out war and i didn't know how to fix the broken pieces and let go.

it hurt. the pain started from the middle of my chest and spread outward.

the air was thick with the rain from the earlier morning. now, at 7 am, i walked and walked and ended up here.

more tears fell from my soft green eyes, choked sobs escaping through my mouth.

all i wanted was my  son.

i didn't even believe in god. i didn't believe in anything. but at that moment, i prayed and prayed that i would see him again.

in my  hands laid two journals, bound by straps. they contained so much paper they barely stayed together. the pages were old and slightly worn, but i  hoped that someone would find them. along with that, a note was attached to the one on top.

then, setting them on the small stone wall, i climbed on top of it and stared at the roaring river below.

shedding one last tear, i kissed the marriage ring on my left hand and fell, welcoming my death.

A/N: is anyone else fucking crying

i'm sorry omg i love michael so much i feel so bad