1.8

michael stumbled into the crowd of dancing bodies, spilling beer over the rim of the cup he was given. then, chugging it and tossing it to the side, he found a girl to dance with.

"hey babe" he yelled into her ear, sliding his hands down to her waist. he started slowly grinding on her, receiving the same in return. she tossed her dyed red hair and bit her soft-looking bottom lip.

"i know you" she grinned, "you're the one that got shot, aren't you?"

he nodded, "let's not talk about that right now."

michael pulled her closer, bending his head to kiss up and down her neck. she threw her head back to give him more room, moaning and reaching her hands up to pull on his own dyed strands.

he blew cool air over the hickies he created and continued down his path.

"we should get out of here" the girl yelled, and michael nodded. taking her hand, they winded their way through the crowd and left the party.

michael pulled out the keys to his truck but the girl stopped him, "too much alcohol," so they got a taxi instead.

when they got to his place, he pushed her up against the wall and roughly attached his lips to hers. the girl's hands crawled up his shirt, resting on the boy's stomach for a few moments before she slid it off and threw it.

he picked her up by the thighs and took her to his bedroom, setting her down and sliding her dress off. once she stepped out of it, he laid her on the bed and crawled over her. she took off his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to his knees, leaving him to do the rest.

when she started palming him through his boxers, he moaned loudly. "you're so good for me, kitten."

A/N: way better at gay smut tbh so i didn't make this complete smut

wyd michael you're gay remember