Chapter 1

I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. I love you." Jared whispered as he kissed me at the door.
" I love you too" I replied giving him a hug.
I leaned against the door as I watched him drive away in his car. Taking a deep breath, I looked around. It was a beautiful night. The sky looked jeweled with its full moon and millions of stars. I decided to sit in the garden for sometime.

Settling myself comfortably on the grass, I lied down on my back. It was peaceful out here. The only sounds I could hear was the occasional rustle of the wind and the whispering of the trees in the woods behind our house.
Yes, we lived near the woods. Many people found it creepy that we lived in this isolated place. But I loved the calm and serene atmosphere here. The beauty of the woods always exhilarated me.

All of a sudden the silence broke and I heard a faint noise from the woods. It sounded like the chanting of many voices. Like a typical horror movie scene, the wind picked up blowing my long black hair around my face. My heart started thumping loudly and I felt terrified. Before I could make a run into the house the chanting increased.I could make out the words now. A chill ran down my spine when I heard them.
It was my name.
They were chanting MY name.