Hawaii

Jessica's Point of View:

      I woke up to the sound of talking, I opened my eyes a bit and I was in what looks like a hotel room. I stretched on the very comfy bed and sat up. I didn't see nobody but I sure was in a hotel, the door was cracked open and that is where all the talking is coming from, I got up from the bed and walk down the highway to the living room.

"Hey rider" Max said.

Everyone looked at me, but I couldn't find Justin or Ryan.

"Where's Justin and Ryan?" I asked.

"They went to go get food they should be back soon, don't worry rider" Jason laughed making them all laugh except Lexie who punched him in the arm.

"Why are you calling me rider?" I asked confused.

"No reason" he winked at me.

"He didn't!" I said.

"Oh but he did" Ethan said and we all laughed. Just then Justin and Ryan walk through the door with food. I give him a death glare and he sets the food down.

"Good afternoon babe, sleep well" Justin said. I just smirk at him and start awalking towards him.

"Babe? What are you doing?" He asked sounding nervous.

"You told them!" I snapped but smiled.

"I had too!" He smirked. I started to run after him but he started running towards the hallway, when I got to the hallway he wasn't the but I assume he ran into the bedroom so that's where I headed.

"Justin come out from where ever you are, I will eventually find you" I said.

"BOO!" Justin yelled in my ear and I jumped and turned around and punched him in the face.

"Oh Shit! I'm sorry babe its a reaction, are you okay?" I said

"Yeah, im fine remember never to scare you again, god damn you hit like a man" He said rubbing his face, I couldn't hrlp but laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me" he said seriously.

" I guess I'm the man in the relationship" I said still laughing.

"Oh you think that's funny do you?" He said smirking and I nodded my head. He threw me over his should and walked me to the living room.

"Put me down you ape!" I yelled still laughing.

"You guys are so cute" Christie said, Juston turned around.

"Not when I just gpt punched in the face by my girlfriend amd she thinks she is the man in the relationship" he says and opens the front door and sets me down and slames it shut and locks it.

"Justin seriously! Open the fucking door, it was your fault!" I snapped banging on the door.

"Really! How the hell is my fault you punched me in my face, then laughed about it" He snapped back from the other side of the door.

"I fucking told you it was a reflex Justin! And I laughed cause you said I hit like a man, but oh shit the wprld is ending cause I laughed at what I thought was funny" I snapped even louder.

"Your a bitch sometimes you know that!" He said with anger in his voice, I felt the tears in my eyes.

"Fuck you Justin! I'm so done with this" I snapped. I walked away down the hall and onto the elevator I pressed the button that leads me to the lobby. The door closed and I checked my pockets, I had my phone, and money. Hell I'm in Hawaii mine as well enjoy it.