Chapter 18

Justin's Point Of View:

I woke up to my mom hitting me in the face with my pillow, and telling me to wake my lazy butt up because I have a long day today. I rolled over and looked at my phone it was 10 in the morning, I texted Jess saying 'Goodmorning Gorgeous, I can't wait to see you today, by the way Happy 7 months baby I love you❤' I put my phone down and got up and took a shower. I stripped from my clothes and turned the water on hot after about 20 minutes in the shower I got.out and wrapped a towel around my waist, I went over and checked my phone I had a text from Jessica.

New Text Message:
My baby
I can't wait to see you either, and Happy 7 months my love I can't 5 more months and we will be together for a month(: Gotta get ready see you at 7

I smiled and just went downstairs where I found my mom, Jazzy, Jaxon, Jason, Fredo, Ryan, and Za.

"Hey lames" I laughed and sat on the kitchen stool.

"Someone is in a good mood" Jason laughed.

"Well duh I get to spend the night with all.my favorite people in the world and enjoy the prom with my beautiful girlfriend on our anniversary" I smiled making them all awe and me flip them off. We left to pick up our suits and the girls corsages, and I bought Jess a diamond necklace to where tonight and her three favorite flowers mixed together(White, pink, and red roses). We all decided to meet at Jess's house since the girls were getting ready and us guys were getting ready together anyways. So we rented out a limo that we would take to there house to pick the girls up in, this is gonna be the best night of our lives and I already talked to her parents about a suprise afterwards.

Jessica's Point Of View:

I woke up to the sound of my phone which was a little after 10 in the morning and I had a text from Justin.

New Text Message:
Justin Babe❤
Goodmorning Gorgeous, I can't wait to see you today, by the way Happy 7 months baby I love you

I smiled and replied, ' I can't wait to see you either, and Happy 7 months my love I can't 5 more months and we will be together for a month(: Gotta get ready see you at 7' I set my phone down and got up and took a long shower, I hoped in my hot shower and about 30 minutes later I got out and put on my robe amd towel dried my hair I walked into my room and put on a black strapless lace bra, and black lace underwear. I then threw on shorts and a tank top and a jean jacket and some flip flops. I went downstairs and found Bella, Christie, Layla and Lexie in the kitchen with my parents.

"Hey lovelies ready to go" I smiled kissing my parents on the cheek.

"Yeah" They all said as we got up and walked to the door.

"Have fun and be safe see you later" My dad said and we yelled bye.

"Who's driving?" Christie asked.

"You are since you asked" Layla laughed throwing her the keys to her red convertible.

"So first we get our toes done, then we go get new perfume, then we get our hair and make up done then we should be done around 5:30 then we go back to Jessica's and get our dresses and shoes on and wait for our dates" Lexie said.

"Alright everything is set im so excited" I squealed making them laugh.

"Calm down chicka" Bella giggled.

We pulled up to the nail place and walked in. "Hi we are here for our 12 o'clock appointment" I said smiling at the lady.

"Name please?" she askes smiling back.