Chapter 50

Jessica's Point Of View:
"Justin where are we going?" I asked.

"Its a surprise baby" He said and kissed my hand as he continued to drive.

We have been driving for about 2 hours and I finally fell asleep.

Justin's Point Of View:
Jessica fell asleep and we had about an hour until we arrived to part of the honeymoon. We finally arrived and I woke her up.

"Babe.. Wake up" I said shaking her.

"Are we here?" She asked tiredly and I nodded.

We got out of the car and I grabbed our bags.

"We're in Rio?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes baby. But this is just the first stop, we have 2 more stops" I smiled and kissed her.

We walked through the streets of Rio, where music was playing, people were dancing. We finally made it to our hotel, I checked in to the hotel and we made our way up to the 4th floor where our suite is.

"462" She smiled.

I put the bags down and unlocked the door and opened it. I picked Jess up bridal style and walked through the door and threw her on the bed. I walked back to the hall and grabbed our bags and shut the door.

"Are you hungry my beautiful wife?" I asked and kissed her.

"Starving my handsome husband" She smiled and rubbed her stomach.

Jessica is now 6 months pregnant, we have 3 months left and I can't wait.

"Good I ordered room service already" I smiled and on que they knocked on the door.

I let them in and they pushed in a cart. It had a dozen roses like I asked for, some champagne, for dinner I had them bring tortalinis, and chicken Alfredo, and for desert chocolate cake. I removed all the lids and gave the man a $50 dollar tip and thanked him.

"Justin this looks amazing!" She said and we started to dig in.

"Justin" She whispered.

"Yes baby" He smiled.

"I want you" She blushed and I smiled.

I started to kiss her as she got on top of me. I took her dress off leaving her in her purple and black matching bra and underwear.

"God your so beautiful" I whispered and she blushed.

I locked our lips together again and she took off my shirt and pants. She rubbed her hands on my abs and I started kissing and sucking on her neck and she moaned. I flipped us over so I was on top of her. I unclipped her bra and slide off her underwear and she slid off my boxers. I kissed her lips, her neck, her breast, her hip, between her thighs, and I kissed her puss* as she moaned. I moved my inside of her as she arched her back and gripped the sheets.

"Justin" She moaned loudly and I smirked.

I sat up and turned her around and put her in the dog position. I thrust inside her hard.

"Holy shit!" She moaned loudly.

I flipped her back around, but she flipped us over so she was on top. She started grinding on me.

"Damn Jess" I moaned.

She then got off and licked the tip of my dick, as she put my full length in her mouth moving her her head up and down as she twirled her tounge around my dick.

"Damn baby your so amazing at this" I whispered and she smirked.

We finally finished everything about 3 hours later and I was exhausted and I know she was too.

"You lasted a while being pregnant baby" I smiled and she giggled.

"I love you Justin" She smiled.

"I love you too Baby" I smiled and kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.

Its not the best sex scene but oh well..

Jess and Justin got married

And they are on their honeymoon and Justin has a surprise for her.