Chapter 23

Justin's Point Of View:
After I got off the phone with Jason and Ryan I opened a bottle of UV blue and kept reading the note to try to see if there was a clue. I wasn't getting anything but maybe it's cause I already chugged half of the bottle. The last thing I remember is finishing that bottle and opening a bottle of whiskey and drinking a little over half of that bottle.

"He looks like shit" I heard someone say.

"You know he does this when bad things happen" I heard another voice say.

I finally open my eyes to see who the hell was talking and I seen Ryan, Jason, Fredo, Za, Jordan, Lexie, Layla, Christie and Bella all around me.

"Wake your hung over narsistic ass up" Layla said making everyone laugh even me.

"Now where is the letter so we can find our girl before something happens to her" Lexie said.

I got up and walked over to the table and grabbed the note and handed it to her.

'You should never leave someone so precious by herself anymore. Someone could take her. You should know from the past.. Don't come after her you won't find her, or she will be dead'
~Delgato

After Ryan read that out loud we all sat quietly and thought.

"Wait what did he mean you should know from the past?" Lexie asked.

"I don't know I didn't understand that part" I said but then it came to me.

"I got it! The old warehouse out on I90" I said jumping up excited.

"Dude your a genius let's get weapons and go get her!" Ryan said.

We got hand guns and hid them in our pants, put knifes in our socks, packed machine guns and shotguns in bags, along with some grenades and put some grendaes on ourselves also.

"Alright we are gonna kill this fucker and get my best friend back and not have to worry about this shit no more" Lexie said as we all piled into my Range Rover.

We drove about 20 minutes after we finally pulled up to the old warehouse we use to practice at. We all got out and had our big guns out and ready. We went up t to the door and opened it and nobody was there.

"Okay try to be as quiet as possible, use your Silencer's on your guns. Ryan and Layla take upstairs, me and Lexie will take down here, Jason and Bella take the basement, Fredo and Christie take the 3rd floor and Za and Jordan take wherever" I said they all nodded and we split up into our directions.

I heard laughing coming from the far end of the house and I followed it. I seen Delgado and Nathan talking and walking away from the door. After I seen them go up the steps I walked up to the door and opened it cautiously. There she was laying in a corner looking so pale and wounded but it seemed to easy.

"They knew we were coming" I whispered to myself just when I heard gun shots. I turned around and there was Nathan.

"Yes we did and now your all gonna die" He smirked and in no second of a thought I shot him right in the chest and he fell to the ground. I ran over to Jess who was cold.

"Jess baby say something" I said in sorrow.

I didn't get a response so I picked her up and headed out the door. Just when I seen Fredo and everyone.

"Did you get him" I asked.

"No he took off running he's upstairs somewhere" Fredo said.

I gave him Jess and told them to go wait in the car. I ran up the stairs to find that bastard.

"Delgado come out and fight like a man!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't know how to do that if I slapped you in the back of the head" He chuckled. Just then he shot me in the leg.

"Is that the best you got" I said pointing the gun to his forehead.

"Do it Bieber. Oh wait you don't have the balls your never did" He chuckled again.

"After hurting the love of my life I do" I smirked as he stabbed me in the lower stomach and I shot him in the head. I fell to the floor and yelled in pain just then Jason and Ryan came up.

"Shit stay awake Jay we are gonna get you both to the hospital" Ryan said before I blacked out.

So he killed Delgado!! But I don't think their problems stop there... They still have her Uncle.

What do you think Jess will do when she wakes up do you think she will remember anything they did to her?

Stay tuned(:

I hope you are all liking this book as much as me

Love you all!!

Kisses